Jewellery “Experts”

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think you've answered your own question there. It's because the presenters have to build up the desire for diamonique. They need to explain that it's copied from the finest diamonds, looks like the real thing to professional jewellers the world over, that it has the bright white D colour of the best, no occlusions, perfect precision cut and setting yet doesn't need to be insured. That you can buy many different designs and be the envy of all and sundry with your bottomless collection of flawless jewellery.

Up until a few years ago, there weren't any 'brand ambassadors' all the presenters were flying solo, now anyone who needs a few quid pitches up as the shotgun rider ! And it seems like the past decade has given birth to 'fashion stoilists' ! who had heard of them before ??? and funny how they're all of a similar age. Clearly there was something in the air around that time.

Up until a few years ago, there weren't any 'brand ambassadors' all the presenters were flying solo, now anyone who needs a few quid pitches up as the shotgun rider ! And it seems like the past decade has given birth to 'fashion stoilists' ! who had heard of them before ??? and funny how they're all of a similar age. Clearly there was something in the air around that time.

I agree & some of the “Fashionista‘s are some state

Is it me or my telly or did the Diamonique in today's show have a pink tint?
There was a definite rosy glow from the lighting behind them; making the viewers feel warm & cosy or enthusiastic about the new day after seeing a wonderful sunrise. Same marketing idea as the coconut fragrance in travel agents or baking bread before you have a buyer look at your home - these don't work for me as I detest coconut & never want to sell my home!

As an ex e/agent, unless it was dire doggy smells in a house, it wasn't the smells that attracted a potential buyer, but lack of clutter, as most people cant see beyond 'stuff' everywhere. So dispose of the unnecessaries, tidy the front garden, pare back the furniture, and stick fresh flowers in a vase on the dining table, and you've more than half a chance of a sale.

Latest posts

Back