Jewellery Box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamondgirl

Now a Gran to Olivia May
Just to let anyone who is thinking of buying one of Rocks jewellery boxes that they are brilliant.Nicely thought out,with plently of ring space and space for earrings, pendants, bracelets etc. (I am not on commission)lol.
I saw a similar one locally at several times the price and so when mine arrived yesterday was very pleased with it.Only shame is you don't get any free jewellery samples.LOL

Bought it through the auction site and so it was a little cheaper than on the Coloured Rocks website.
So I recommend this very nice item and am test driving it at this very moment .LOL

Glad to hear you like it....does it have anti-tarnish properties ?

Good question Mrs J. I asked in the chat but it got swallowed up so I bought one anyway! It should come tomorrow. I would hope they've thought of it. I bought one from the High Street last year and it tarnished my gold rings. I was horrified. DD has it now for her tat.

Fingers crossed it is then BC....seems silly not to. Most of my jewellery is costume but i have the odd piece and some of my mum's pieces which i would like to keep nicely together.

Thanks DG, I managed to get one last night, so should be here on Friday. Should clear a bit of space around here then:eek:

Good question Mrs J. I asked in the chat but it got swallowed up so I bought one anyway! It should come tomorrow. I would hope they've thought of it. I bought one from the High Street last year and it tarnished my gold rings. I was horrified. DD has it now for her tat.

:eek: Tarnished your gold rings? Did you manage to clean them up ok?

:eek: Tarnished your gold rings? Did you manage to clean them up ok?

I did, using one of the tarnish cloths. They'd gone a funny coppery colour, my little Brazilian PT looked really dirty, I was livid at the time when I realised what it was. All ok now though, thanks for asking.

:)Can you tell me how big they are in real life ? they look quite big on the web
and are they only in black

hi sorry was off here and did not see your message Milly
Yep mine is blackish and about 12" by 9" ish ok
but nicely laid out.

xxangie

Latest posts

Back