JF's shower must be half a acre in size...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
...so far today she has the 1litre size of the ABC skinwash and the 1litre size of the elasticizer in there, no doubt there will be everything else in this hour in there too. She must have a huge shower!

Oh and she has small sizes in everything too for 'going on holiday'. Clearly when she's not in the shower she's on holiday as she mentions being away in every single hour she does. I do think it's a bit insensitive of presenters to keep mentioning their exotic holidays these days...although if she'd go on holiday permanently I'd get over it :happy:

Switched on & immediately turned sound off.

Yes PLEASE JF go on holiday & stop torturing all of us :headbang How about a 52 week leave:mysmilie_378:

...so far today she has the 1litre size of the ABC skinwash and the 1litre size of the elasticizer in there, no doubt there will be everything else in this hour in there too. She must have a huge shower!

Oh and she has small sizes in everything too for 'going on holiday'. Clearly when she's not in the shower she's on holiday as she mentions being away in every single hour she does. I do think it's a bit insensitive of presenters to keep mentioning their exotic holidays these days...although if she'd go on holiday permanently I'd get over it :happy:

Dog just stepped on remote & turned sound on again. She keeps going on about the results she gets with all these products. Er WHERE ??

Last edited:
She is wearing a nice top though! and the woman from BE (not SJ) is wearing a nice top and had a nice dress (Ted Baker I think) on at the midnight/1 am show.

Did i hear a while ago that she has just got a new puppy,if that was me i wouldn't want to keep going on holiday,stay at home with mans best friend or go somewhere you can take them with you.
Whenever i listen to J.F she always seems a "have your cake and eat it" type of person.

I was looking forward to certain parts of beauty day as I have a family that likes SBC. I switched on and saw her, and now she's into her third hour. I will not be watching any of this now. As far as I'm concerned, the day is spoiled. I can only hope she'll be doing all her time this morning. Just get her off the screen. Let her work her hours now and then she can sail off into the sunset (never to be seen again if we're lucky. I hear the sea around Bermuda is lovely at this time of year!)

she does seem to be on loads today, wheres the resident beauty expert anyway, other than her being on early doors I havent seen her the whole day (been flicking QVC on and off mind). Surely on a day which is Beauty Day after all she should be doing a few more shows. :cheeky:

AY is back at 5pm according to the guide.

Hopefully she will have toned down the scary blusher she had on at midnight. for a make up artist she is pretty crap at doing her own, the colours didn't suit here and the blusher was way too dark and heavily applied.

Poor JF, I quite like her and find some of the other women less "watchable". I think she must be very spoilt/indulged by Larry her hubby but I don't find her particularly boastful (AD, AK and CR are much worse imo).

It's interesting to read people's varying views on different presenting styles, but for some reason I always seem to go against the general flow of opinion, if you know what I mean.

Poor JF, I quite like her and find some of the other women less "watchable". I think she must be very spoilt/indulged by Larry her hubby but I don't find her particularly boastful (AD, AK and CR are much worse imo).

It's interesting to read people's varying views on different presenting styles, but for some reason I always seem to go against the general flow of opinion, if you know what I mean.

I am sending out an APB for Mrs.James and Cave Girl, please respond. Your humour is required immediately :mysmilie_503:

Latest posts

Back