Jill Franks--again!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

China Girl

Registered Shopper
I have just watched the Bobbi Brown hour and it was ruined as usual by the ever present JF. Paul is one of the better guests and a pleasure to watch and listen to,but that woman :headbang:
amaaaaaaazing, hello, can't live without, to die for, Qvc...can't you see what we see? and what's with those awful trousers she has been wearing.

I thought JF's makeup looked really good and suited her. She doesn't seem to irritate me as much as she used to, although I know I'm in the minority here! There are other presenters who irritate me, like CR (who strikes me as insincere) and Claire Sutton with her baby-voice. I don't mind JF.

She was talking about bedding (I think) and she said it was like Marmite, ie 1 day you love it and the next day you hate it. I thought the whole thing about Marmite is you either love or hate it and that opinion stays for the rest of your life.

Am I wrong?

JF drives me to distraction, she has everything, needs everything, can't live without everything and then says she wears the same make up and nail polish all the time!! I think I might loathe her more than AY (at least Ali can laugh at herself)

JF drives me to distraction, she has everything, needs everything, can't live without everything and then says she wears the same make up and nail polish all the time!! I think I might loathe her more than AY (at least Ali can laugh at herself)

Totally agree with you.... she drives me mad too..:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Just been watching her on the 11.00 pm Northern Nights hour...she had her bed brought in from France "don't yer know"..."Face bovvered".......NAH.

I have just watched the Bobbi Brown hour and it was ruined as usual by the ever present JF. Paul is one of the better guests and a pleasure to watch and listen to,but that woman :headbang:
amaaaaaaazing, hello, can't live without, to die for, Qvc...can't you see what we see? and what's with those awful trousers she has been wearing.
Totally agree here, I went to bed and thought I will watch half an hour of BB to unwind and there she is! Yep" HELLOOOO, I wear this ALL the time, love it, oooh look at that etc etc. She makes me crazy. She treats the show like a personal consultation with Paul and bizarrely thinks we are all desperate to get her look. The claw hand clutching out with that bliddy stone nail polish is vile as well. Her interaction with the models is cringeable and they must dread the woman. Dont understand why shes still there-must sell as well as anyone else I guess.

Totally agree here, I went to bed and thought I will watch half an hour of BB to unwind and there she is! Yep" HELLOOOO, I wear this ALL the time, love it, oooh look at that etc etc. She makes me crazy. She treats the show like a personal consultation with Paul and bizarrely thinks we are all desperate to get her look. The claw hand clutching out with that bliddy stone nail polish is vile as well. Her interaction with the models is cringeable and they must dread the woman. Dont understand why shes still there-must sell as well as anyone else I guess.

Porchester Square, please. (she can NOT live without it)

At least when she says she "cannot live without" Porchester Square we have living proof that's true. I don't mind the bird. But I don't dislike any of the presenters. None of them drive me nuts. I must be far more tolerant than I'd ever realised lol.

I watched that show, it was dire due to the meanigless self centerd drivel that falls in an never ending stream from her mouth. I had just been reading an article about Bobbi Brown make up in "Red" magazine and thought I would watch this show. But needless to say it was less about the products and much more all about J F and her shopping habits. I find her very unprofessional and when she started shrieking about a blusher as if it was a cure for cancer I switched off. Felt sorry for the guests and the models.

Even more worrying, on the bits and bobs I've seen recently she appears to have become a overnight expert on everything, constantly talking over the guests. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I thank God for Jill Franks and resident beauty expert Alison Young. They save me a fortune. If QVC ever get rid of them I'll be in big trouble as while they're there I'm guaranteed to switch over and so save a heck of a lot of money. If they get presenters who I enjoy watching I can see me being drawn into buying a load of stuff I neither need nor want. So they do serve a purpose, in my opinion, and long may they reign.

Then for gods sake someone discontinue it and fast

NO ! I have it on my toes at the moment & it is SO necessary to me continuing in this world.My life would simply come to an end if it was discontinued. I simply cannot be without it :happy:

I thank God for Jill Franks and resident beauty expert Alison Young. They save me a fortune. If QVC ever get rid of them I'll be in big trouble as while they're there I'm guaranteed to switch over and so save a heck of a lot of money. If they get presenters who I enjoy watching I can see me being drawn into buying a load of stuff I neither need nor want. So they do serve a purpose, in my opinion, and long may they reign.

Oh this is so true for me too!! Had been toying with the idea of trying some Bobbi Brown but found J F so irritating with her constant pointless, irrelevant interruptions that I switched off and I often mute\switch off A Y too (tho she doesn't get to me in the same way as J F does). The presenters who are more low key and who focus on the product do draw me in so yes, it is true J F saves me money! A nice positive way of looking at it......

When JF says somefink stupid or slurpy/gaspy, I find that a nice cat-like "hisssss" is very cathartic. It exercises my neck muscles in my ongoing effort to become DeirdreBarlow-esque. Then the Mute/ChannelClicker kicks in. She appears to me, the type of woman who would look you up-and-down-and-up, toss her head dismissively and move on to the next person, YouWhoAreNotWorthyOfMyTime. I find her insincere and the way she "Yeah, baby"s with KenPaves is spew-inducing. Ya gotta laugh ...

I too wanted to watch Bobby Brown, but like most of you I CANNOT STAND JILL FRANKS, I would love to meet up with her so I could tell her just exactly what I think of her, she brings the Hannible Lector out in me.

I can't bear to watch her anymore just turn the programme off when she is on. Hope she is not presenting with Joseph Esposito on the 20th August

Latest posts

Back