Jill Franks - Glasses

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chunts appears to have undergone a total body change. Not so many years ago it was a different hair colour and style every month, then it was extensions for months on end. Weight fluctuated a bit, but always squeezed herself into a slinky job, then would pose for compliments. Forward wind to now, and its a bland severe haircut, glasses, and long tops to cover her expanding middle a la Gilly.

The glasses were BIG with a heavy black frame. She is very slight and delicate looking. She seemed to fade away and just seem like a pair of talking glasses. If her contact lens issue persists, I think she needs some more suitable glasses, maybe frameless or with a thin golden frame, imo.

I missed the delight of seeing Jill in her glasses.
On the video for this…at least it is for now
The glasses were BIG with a heavy black frame. She is very slight and delicate looking. She seemed to fade away and just seem like a pair of talking glasses. If her contact lens issue persists, I think she needs some more suitable glasses, maybe frameless or with a thin golden frame, imo.
That could be argued as a good thing….?

They were smaller than I expected them to be. I thought they’d be the size of Deidre Barlow’s glasses in Corrie. 😳

If they are her frames, rather than borrowed from her husband, then she should opt for a more delicate style. 🤓

They’re very like my new ones.

C3B2066A-EC80-46F9-868C-9445496B8B7D.jpeg

They look hideous, not flattering at all. That slow talking is seriously creepy.
I thought it was only me that noticed the slow talking she's started doing. Talk about opposite ends of the scale, Jill with her drawling and Ophelia like a steam train with her talking.

If they're her husband's glasses while she's not wearing contacts, how come she can see ok out of them ok as they'll be prescription ones? If he didn't have prescription ones then what's the point of her wearing them as they wouldn't make any difference to her vision.

It's not often I've got anything positive to say about Jill, but I thought the glasses suited her to be honest.
Yes, I like them too & thought she looked fine. They’re very fashionable at the moment, black ones & tortoishell instead of thin metal ones which I don’t like at all & think are very ageing. Just my opinion

Latest posts

Back