Jill Franks - Glasses

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LATI, you missed the clothes show? They had back room staff dressed as elves shouting WOO and bringing chocolates to Jim and the BA. It's Xmas in July thing, they were feeding Jill chocolate and I think it has given her a high. She was trying on coats, yes, more than one.
Sorry I missed that (not!) I only watched the clip to see if the glasses were an obviously blue colour and arrived without the knowledge it was a Christmas show and wondered if Q had gone mad.

I love Jill, no ipad stuck to her. I find her no hard sell like flint. I think from what I hear from her on TV. She has a big heart. Charlie said many yrs ago she is a godparent to one of his children. He said she is so kind and thoughtful. I know everyone doesn't agree with me. My opinion only xx

I love Jill, no ipad stuck to her. I find her no hard sell like flint. I think from what I hear from her on TV. She has a big heart. Charlie said many yrs ago she is a godparent to one of his children. He said she is so kind and thoughtful. I know everyone doesn't agree with me. My opinion only xx
Didn’t know that about her being a Godparent to one of Charlie’s children - in fact I can’t imagine Jill and Charlie being friends at all! - but that’s nice to know.

It doesn’t surprise me that’s she’s kind and thoughtful.
I’ve no doubt that she’s a nice person and probably a good friend and generous etc

However for me, I just find her on-air persona and style unbearable and don’t like watching it at all!

As we’ve said before, good job we all like different things!

I remember some years back on here, someone posted a video of a behind scenes staff member's wedding. They got married on the west end stage for some reason, their choice. Jill was the only presenter there, lovely dress, so not QVC's. So she must have been invited. We did wonder if no QVC presenter was invited or just not accept?

Didn’t know that about her being a Godparent to one of Charlie’s children - in fact I can’t imagine Jill and Charlie being friends at all! - but that’s nice to know.

It doesn’t surprise me that’s she’s kind and thoughtful.
I’ve no doubt that she’s a nice person and probably a good friend and generous etc

However for me, I just find her on-air persona and style unbearable and don’t like watching it at all!

As we’ve said before, good job we all like different things!
I do remember years ago Charlie mentioned she had given his daughter a full princess outfit for some occasion.

Latest posts

Back