Jill Franks High?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Was quite shocked at Jill's performance onthe Kim TSV, she seemed very hyped up and rather silly throughout the show and did think her outfit, especially the white trousers, did nothing for her look. Then she thought a jumpsuit was a dress, does she not prepare for a show ? Maybe just me but will not watch her again as l found her very annoying and silly.

This why Q needs a shake up from top to bottom.
Why buy from Q these people can’t be bothered to research the products,unless it’s fed in there ear or swiping a iPad for effect.
I’m glad people are catching on,that viewers/customers are being mugged off.

Since Jill has been nursing her voice she’s been a lot calmer and I’ve been able to watch a bit so I hope yesterday’s carry on was a one-off.
She really could do with a full makeover though. She could look stunning instead of stunned!

Agree with all. She purposely seems to go 'off piste' and starts rambling about nonsense and nothing to do with the item. Giggling and lots of "don't go there....." Her hair has been a mess since I started watching decades ago, and has a rubbish dress sense for her size. The split hem and too long trousers look ridiculous, and her off the shoulder tops are good for an evening out but not for selly telly.

I like Jill and she was ott last night. Tbh she seemed drunk but I think she was probably bored and wanted to be silly. Let's face it she wouldn't be seen dead in Kim's fashion (and Jenny for that matter!)
Compared to awful Ophelia she's a breath of fresh air and you'll never convince me otherwise.

I like Jill and she was ott last night. Tbh she seemed drunk but I think she was probably bored and wanted to be silly. Let's face it she wouldn't be seen dead in Kim's fashion (and Jenny for that matter!)
Compared to awful Ophelia she's a breath of fresh air and you'll never convince me otherwise.
Neither of them would wear Kim & Co, although Jenny says it's her staple. Perhaps she wears one or two pieces that have been given to her as samples. Jill's behaviour was ridiculous. No other word for it. Jenny was clearly fed up with her. The patterns on the Kim & Co blouse TSV look as if they were designed by a crazy computer. And with the matching skirt? I think not. Ophelia's voice is appalling. On a par with Kramer's, but possibly worse. Both voices hurt your ears.

She doesn't drink alcohol so that wouldn't have been the reason. I think most of us on here are used to her eternal 'girlie-ness' and playing to the gallery with childish giggles. She does put herself on a higher level than others and the other night referred to the selly-telly-hour (which it actually is) as the Jill Frank's Show. Off you go, not interested.

Jill often looks like a Quality Street wrapper in her Edmundo Ross tops. She was dressed as the toffee penny last week! Her dress sense is appalling. The less said about her hair, the better.
Do you mean this one? It did look like a discarded sweet wrapper.

AC2D9202-9932-4971-A624-5A71A44B3FE1.jpeg

I saw this yellow top. It hurt my eyes. It looked an acid lemon to me, colour was awful. Why the exposed shoulders and mega, puffy sleeves? Tha top was just way OTT for anything sensible workwise.

I don't understand any of her clothes. This yellow thing is at a new level of "What on earth" level.

I saw this yellow top. It hurt my eyes. It looked an acid lemon to me, colour was awful. Why the exposed shoulders and mega, puffy sleeves? Tha top was just way OTT for anything sensible workwise.

I don't understand any of her clothes. This yellow thing is at a new level of "What on earth" level.
I thought 'At the Copa Cabana' when I first saw her. OTT but certainly better than frumpy Anne Dawson who desperately needs shoulder pads in her tops to balance her out. A stylist should drop her the hint.

I thought 'At the Copa Cabana' when I first saw her. OTT but certainly better than frumpy Anne Dawson who desperately needs shoulder pads in her tops to balance her out. A stylist should drop her the hint.
I saw Anne recently and thought she didn’t look well. She looked thinner and drawn and seemed a bit vague. Maybe it’s just age catching up and no nips and tucks. Hats off to her if so but still, I was surprised by her appearance. Hope she’s ok.

Latest posts

Back