Jill Franks Jumpsuit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Jill was on the 9pm hour and is now on the 10 oclock hour wearing a pink jumpsuit, the trousers are so long they go down to the floor and across the floor, I'm amazed that nobody backstage could have taped the trousers up for the show so that they were the correct length for her, very very sloppy QVC to have a presenter looking ridiculous in a far too long jumpsuit.

Jill was on the 9pm hour and is now on the 10 oclock hour wearing a pink jumpsuit, the trousers are so long they go down to the floor and across the floor, I'm amazed that nobody backstage could have taped the trousers up for the show so that they were the correct length for her, very very sloppy QVC to have a presenter looking ridiculous in a far too long jumpsuit.
I totally agree, I was coming on the forum to say the same thing. Jill seems to think she looks great like this, well she looks awful. Even health & safety should be checking this. What a state

Can’t it be indicative of an eating disorder when women wear clothes that are way too big for them? I’m thinking if the very long arms on sweaters which are pulled down right over the hands for the “little girl” look. I don’t suppose extra long trousers have quite the same effect though! I am always amazed at how long Posh’s trousers are because she usually wears about a five inch heel doesn’t she? Yet they still look to have about 2-3 inches training along the ground. It must ruin the fabric. The waste!!! Let’s start an eco protest.

I don't know if it's anything to do with lockdown, but there's been a number of occassions when I've noticed Jill Franks wearing outfits that are far more suited to a night out on the tiles than a shift at work..I've seen her wearing skintight bacofoil trousers, skyscraper heels,a one shouldered top with exaggerated puff sleeves on the other side, skin bearing satin halternecks, sequin embellished trousers, and God knows what else. I just checked out this jumpsuit and the leg length is ludicrous, and not only would I also consider it unsafe (if she wants to risk breaking her flippin' neck outside of work that's up to her) but I'm shocked she's been allowed to wear them in a working environment! Hope she doesn't have any stairs to walk up or down for that matter. I dread to think what the hem would be like on them after a few hours (non existent I'd have thought). Apart from the that it's looks cheap and clingy - I don't know how anyone on earth could think this is a good look!

I just found a video with the offending item on her! My goodness. Did she have to take her shoes off, I wonder, because that isn’t just grazing the floor, that looks like something was thrown on her in extra extra long and then she broke a heel and had to go barefoot! There’s just inches of fabric bunched round her feet! The stylist strikes again, 😂😂😂

Part time floor cleaner. I don't understand why you'd want to clean the studio floor with your own clothes. Guess it is easy come, easy go.

Latest posts

Back