Jill Franks Looks Lovely

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Well, yes I have to say it because she gets a lot of stick.......JF looks really lovely on this 8 p.m. Red Carpet show. Her hair is shiny, her make-up is very pretty and I'm loving the dress!

Well, yes I have to say it because she gets a lot of stick.......JF looks really lovely on this 8 p.m. Red Carpet show. Her hair is shiny, her make-up is very pretty and I'm loving the dress!

I was just thinking that ...:happy:

Yes she looks tip top !
I think she might have a new colour on her hair and she did say a while back the condition of it was down to the new Liz Earle shampoo and conditioner.
Might have to try it.

I can't believe the change in her. Dare I say but I am enjoying her shows lately. Last year she was really annoying me with her endless 'girlygirl' ness and hyperactiveness, however, she has really calmed down & is pressenting well.

Yes she looks tip top !
I think she might have a new colour on her hair and she did say a while back the condition of it was down to the new Liz Earle shampoo and conditioner.
Might have to try it.

I thought Jill looked ok but agree about a fringe trim.

Re her hair, having watched Jill present a few hair shows, over the past few weeks, the condition could be down to Earle, Kingsley or Ward. she raved about them all.:flower:

I have to agree that her fringe could do with a trim but I still think she looked very nice. No doubt she will have received some help from the 'experts' but it just goes to show that a little effort can make a big difference!

Note to self: Must try harder in future..............:wink:

I agree, she did look good. Loved her dress. She does have an enviable wardrobe IMO.

Might have to try it.

Yeh-like she doesn't lie about just about every product she raves about! I have seen her tie herself up in knots so many times with the lies she tells so that I don't believe a single word she says.

As for the LE shampoo and conditioner I was very dissapointed in the couple of samples I got. I managed to get 4 washes out of them so think I gave it a fair enough trial and much prefer my usual stuff.

Yeh-like she doesn't lie about just about every product she raves about! I have seen her tie herself up in knots so many times with the lies she tells so that I don't believe a single word she says.

As for the LE shampoo and conditioner I was very dissapointed in the couple of samples I got. I managed to get 4 washes out of them so think I gave it a fair enough trial and much prefer my usual stuff.

Thanks for that my money is safe for now.

Latest posts

Back