Jill Franks on now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just tuned in to the plus 1 hour. She does sound rather slurred, something odd for sure. I don't think it is alcohol as she bangs on abput how she has never ever drank any!

Yet I would actually say she was a pleasure to watch with Caroline Pine (who I think is almost as good as Carla Laszlo, who sadly seems to have disappeared from our screens)!
Just shows we all can have a different perception of the same presentations.
Carla is still on the Q, just not very often. She's posts info about her hours on IG.

Good grief, is this woman ill or p***ssed? The poor BA is flailing here.
I don't think there is any chance that she has been drinking. There must be quite a few spies ready to report things like that to bosses. However, she does seem to be speaking slowly and deliberately. Perhaps this is due to medicine. She looks very delicate and waif-like. Dark under the eyes too. She might not be too well, as you say.

Yet I would actually say she was a pleasure to watch with Caroline Pine (who I think is almost as good as Carla Laszlo, who sadly seems to have disappeared from our screens)!
Just shows we all can have a different perception of the same presentations.
Caroline Pine certainly knows her stuff but I find her too smiley. Smiling shows confidence and a positive attitude, I know, but when it's permanently pasted on, it comes off as fake and quite irritating.

Well, having recently praised wet Evie’s presenting skills, I recently saw her with Jill and she allowed herself to be completely side tracked by a game of height which went something like this:

I’m 5’8
Are you sure, you don’t look it?
Yes, 5’8.
Hmm, well i don’t think so. I’m 5’4.
Well my husband is 6’5.
Mine’s 6’2.

This vital exchange went on for some time and allowed no time for garment sizes. Honestly what is wrong with them?
I just watched an online presentation of pj’s during which Evie told Miceal she doesn’t own any and went on and on about it. He was mortified but she wouldn’t drop it. Gone off her!

Well, having recently praised wet Evie’s presenting skills, I recently saw her with Jill and she allowed herself to be completely side tracked by a game of height which went something like this:

I’m 5’8
Are you sure, you don’t look it?
Yes, 5’8.
Hmm, well i don’t think so. I’m 5’4.
Well my husband is 6’5.
Mine’s 6’2.

This vital exchange went on for some time and allowed no time for garment sizes. Honestly what is wrong with them?
I just watched an online presentation of pj’s during which Evie told Miceal she doesn’t own any and went on and on about it. He was mortified but she wouldn’t drop it. Gone off her!
Julia is always keen to let us know that she sleeps ‘in the buff!’

I've noticed it more and more, that presenters tend to interrupt the BA presentation with 'titbits' or going off piste about nothing at all relevant. Whether its height, 'feeling hungry now', discussing potential holidays or a love of something that is totally nonsense.

Whether its to stretch out the allotted hour because there aren't enough items to present, but whatever it is its ****** irritating. Some of the BAs won't/don't get involved and smile sweetly at the rantings then get on with the job in hand.

To be perfectly Frank! Sorry everyone :) Seriously though, Jill has been looking very frail and tired for about a year or so now. I have sometimes wondered if she is on meds but I don't think she would say if she was ill. She only likes to tell us how fantastic her life is, sunshiney holidays ad nauseum. I hope she isn't poorly but she was off kilter yesterday for the snippet I watched.

I love Jill my fav presenter. I thought she looked ill when she did a tsv the other night. Her face was very drawn and grey. I hope she is OK. I know alot of you don't like her. But I always have done. Everyone has different views xx

Latest posts

Back