Jill Franks on Skechers!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lipglossaddict

Registered Shopper
Is it just me or did anyone else notice the guest from Skechers roll her eyes on many occassions when JF was whittering on...she also shot her dirty looks many times too!!!
I dont think she was a JF fan to be honest :doh: :doh: :doh:

If that's the case the guest needs a quiet word in her ear. Whether she likes JF or not they're both there to do a job and should just get on with it. If JF had done the reverse she would equally need a word in her ear.

If that's the case the guest needs a quiet word in her ear. Whether she likes JF or not they're both there to do a job and should just get on with it. If JF had done the reverse she would equally need a word in her ear.

I agree.JF kept having these conversations with those in her ear and Skechers lady was looking really fed up. It is very unprofessional :(

I wonder if guests can refuse to work with certain presenters in advance,we have said in the past that LE doesn't seem to like AY and for a while they were not on together.

I watched the Sketchers repeat hour this morning. JF spent more time having conversations with her producer/floor manager or god knows who in her ear than she did with the guest. However, I do agree that the guest should have kept a straight face, no matter how many times she was told that madam Franks was an EX dancer!

Is it just me or did anyone else notice the guest from Skechers roll her eyes on many occassions when JF was whittering on...she also shot her dirty looks many times too!!!

She was the same with Anna Cookson earlier in the day, from the little I actually watched. Attitude problem, much?

Who can blame her!

Latest posts

Back