Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

China Girl

Registered Shopper
I have just had to switch off the Liz Earle hour because I can't stand to watch another minute of JF,she is worse than ever tonight,hogging the show and talking constantly about all the presents she loves to buy for her girlfriends--why can't she just say friends like most people do? it's an Americanism. she comes accross as a spoilt show off who does not live in the real world, the most annoying presenter on qvc who seems to be on all the time. :mysmilie_365:

Cannot stand the way she's always looking at herself in the monitor. And I long to take a hedgetrimmer to her fringe...

YES, she's ALWAYS doing it lately, in fact when she was on with the guy who was demonstrating a pc, she did her usual answering of yes and ok, but kept looking at herself in the monitor when answering !!!

I think the Head / Supervisor of the Presenters is only 16 years old and is running scared of reprimanding these prima donners. Wouldn't it be LOVELY to have a few of us from this site to sit on a panel and tell this lot face to face what their shortcomings are !!!!!

I noticed the fringe too. I'm sure it's probably covering her wrinkles if the corners of the eyes are anything to go by.

She probably stares at the monitor because it has an auto-cue reminding her what fabulous and amaaazing things to say about products I doubt she gives a fig about.

I wish she would stop saying "I get you on that" or "I'm with you on that" when the guests are talking about their product. It makes me want to scream.

I like Jill but she only has to blink and the knives are out for her. She is there to sell and she will say anything to achieve tht just like the others. That's the whole point of their jobs. Can we stop the bashing please?

There's opinions and then there's a concerted bullying effort. It seems that the bitchier you are on this forum the more hand claps you get. I now expect someone to comb my posts to show how bitchy I've been in the past. There are times when the opinions expressed are just plain nasty. It seems that if you are Jill Franks or Catherine Huntley you are open season.

I like Jill but she only has to blink and the knives are out for her. She is there to sell and she will say anything to achieve tht just like the others. That's the whole point of their jobs. Can we stop the bashing please?

She doesn't say anything to sell, she says anyfink.

I find her abuse of the English language unbearable, frequently ill mannered in her behaviour and I think she is incompetent at her job. If that makes me bitchy then I'm going to have to live with it.

There's opinions and then there's a concerted bullying effort. It seems that the bitchier you are on this forum the more hand claps you get. I now expect someone to comb my posts to show how bitchy I've been in the past. There are times when the opinions expressed are just plain nasty. It seems that if you are Jill Franks or Catherine Huntley you are open season.

Yeah I had some clown trawling through my past posts the other day just to prove what a bitch I was...anyway I don't mind Jill or Catherine but they do seem to attract a lot of negative feeling on here.

I'm not a fan of Jill. I don't know her personally of course, but ON SCREEN she comes across as a bit vacuous and gives the impression of being very materialistic and "I want this" or "have/use that" about almost everything. When this reaction seems to be applied to every product being sold, it sort of comes across as a bit false. I find a whole hour of this rather wearing and usually end up reaching for the remote.

She might be an absolute sweetheart in real life when she doesn't have her selling head on though!

Some of the comments on here can be perhaps a little too er....honest at times, but what one person sees as bitchy, another sees as a straight talking opinion I suppose. It's a fine line.

Just wish she would stop boasting about everything.

Yeah I had some clown trawling through my past posts the other day just to prove what a bitch I was...anyway I don't mind Jill or Catherine but they do seem to attract a lot of negative feeling on here.

there was no trawling required darling. its there for all to see.

if youre going to set yourself up as some unofficial forum-guardian against bitchy comments then you need to know that youre squeaky clean yourself.

climb down off that high horse.

love, Coco the Clown x

Last edited:
there was no trawling required darling. its there for all to see.

if youre going to set yourself up as some unofficial forum-guardian against bitchy comments then you need to know that youre squeaky clean yourself.

climb down off that high horse.

love, Coco the Clown x

I expected you to be Garibaldi to be honest Burlz.

Latest posts

Back