Jill Franks.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Just noticed on the QVC website, in the description for the Perricone No Foundation, that JF is named as Jill Franks Gordon. Where did the Gordon bit come from? and when? I've never seen her called that before.

Just noticed on the QVC website, in the description for the Perricone No Foundation, that JF is named as Jill Franks Gordon. Where did the Gordon bit come from? and when? I've never seen her called that before.

Not sure what page you saw this on but Jill Franks doesn't have the name Gordon. Pipa is known as Pipa Gordon.

Yes, Pipa has a couple of name changes. I think she reverted back to her maiden name when her first marriage broke up. Was it Pipa Greenstein, or something like that ?

Yes, Pipa has a couple of name changes. I think she reverted back to her maiden name when her first marriage broke up. Was it Pipa Greenstein, or something like that ?

She was Pipa Vanderburg when she married then reverted back to Pipa Gordon.

It’s Renee Greenstein from Attitude by Renee Fashion Brand

Never in all these years heard that, I know Pipa/Pippa/Pipppppppa (ok not the last one) has been called Gordon, did you find it on the website you've posted because it's the USA QVC, I knew instantly it wasn't the UK QVC by the range of products on offer.

...something she simply can’t live without!" - her signature phrase.

Wouldn't it make an hilarious epitaph !!!!

God forbid I'd wish her any ill. I've already decreed what mine will be; due to my love of sequins and all things sparkly, it will say "She glittered !".

...something she simply can’t live without!" - her signature phrase.

Wouldn't it make an hilarious epitaph !!!!

God forbid I'd wish her any ill. I've already decreed what mine will be; due to my love of sequins and all things sparkly, it will say "She glittered !".

:mysmilie_59: Wonderful. Mine is going to say "gone walkies forever" with my dearly missed doggies who I know are waiting patiently for me at the Bridge.

CC

Whatever name she goes by........ She’s never high pitched screeched, like she does now
Think I preferred the yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah to the incessant high toned fake enthusiasm

I cringe every time I see that name Pipa - looks like a typo and if it was a real word/name (which it isn't) it would not be pronounced as pip-a only having one p, it should be pee-pa or pie-pa! :confused:

Latest posts

Back