Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With me it’s Del Boy’s breathing as if she is on one of those 80’s sex phone lines, all breathy, I have visions of that sketch where the old dolls in PJs and slippers earning money saying things to punters whilst dunking their biccies in their Horlicks.😝
Stop giving me ideas for my retirement :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I have always liked Jill. She comes across as a nice, down to earth Lady. It looks like she has put a little bit of weight on and it really suits her. If I could wear high heels and beautiful clothing I would. I think she always looks stylist. She doesn't talk really fast like she use to. Her voice is calm she's not fighting for breath. I have only heard her talk about her mother in law and Larry's sister in law. I think she great and that's my opinion of her. I know people will disagree with me but everyone has the right to an opinion xxx

About 2ft chopped off and a kinder colour would do wonders. The present one makes her look like a cross between Paul Welller and Iggy Pop and there is absolutely no need for that. I don’t think her clothes are that great, too frilly and babyish at times, just being ultra thin doesn’t mean you can wear anything.

Her one redeeming feature is that she isnt ipad mad or talk about her family. However she needs to grow up regarding the colour green and having to walk into a kitchen, not clever in a grown woman (over 50?) so childish.

Yes, its the "I'm SO not into cooking (kitchen? whats that?), gardening, cleaning" exclamations she comes out with. And yes, the attempted ditzy attitude is a bit pathetic in a middle aged woman. Then there are the "we are SO alike" - "oh, she knows what I'm like" , when certain guests are on. oh Pleeease. Jackie Kabler is another middle ager who doesn't act her age - as in standing like a little schoolgirl with her toes turned in, Just grow up.

Yes, its the "I'm SO not into cooking (kitchen? whats that?), gardening, cleaning" exclamations she comes out with. And yes, the attempted ditzy attitude is a bit pathetic in a middle aged woman. Then there are the "we are SO alike" - "oh, she knows what I'm like" , when certain guests are on. oh Pleeease. Jackie Kabler is another middle ager who doesn't act her age - as in standing like a little schoolgirl with her toes turned in, Just grow up.

Oh thank goodness it’s not only me that’s noticed the rag doll ditziness and just look at me with my young fabulous long legs.

For someone who states she is qualified in fitness and nutrition how come she can’t make herself walk into a kitchen?

I agree, and it doesn’t take much energy to pick up a banana, an apple, some orange juice, some kale, some ice and lob them all in a blender for a smoothie, so the only thing I can think of is that she’s just one lazy bugger.

For someone who states she is qualified in fitness and nutrition how come she can’t make herself walk into a kitchen?

At one time she used to make a big point of saying that her oven was as new as the day it was installed. Well, its not something to be proud of saying. It just shows they can afford to eat out all the time, or just warm soup up on the hob, or live on milk and cereal. :alien::alien:

At one time she used to make a big point of saying that her oven was as new as the day it was installed. Well, its not something to be proud of saying. It just shows they can afford to eat out all the time, or just warm soup up on the hob, or live on milk and cereal. :alien::alien:
or is just plain lazy

I think between “ladies who do”, Larry and eating out (well being at a table for the lettuce leaf) there probably isn’t much need for these skills, however just because you don’t NEED to do something isn’t an excuse for not having basic skills to look after yourself. It’s particularly annoying when she goes into the equivalent of little woman on the chair because of a spider syndrome.

Last night I was watching a fashion hour and Jill was wearing a Ronni Nicole shift dress and she looked fabulous in it. On t.v it looked like a coral colour with a white geometric pattern and the colour really suited her..though she described it as being pink. Today she's wearing it and now it looks like a screaming pink! Still looks great on her. She said it starts at a size 8, but she's wearing the 10 but it's been taken in...dunno why she didn't just put on the 8...anyhoo..she looked great in it! Think she's wearing it today.

We shall all look for the obligatory bulldog clip. Fake and fraud the lot of them.

Yip you can see it at the back and also because it is just at the waist they is a substantial gap at the back of the armhole?

as I said fake and fraud.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back