Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

“Hello darling”. “Hello gorgeous” how fake and disingenuous does she sound, think more L.A less Chiswick High Street.

Just caught a bit of her saying “you all know me” well, no we don’t and thank goodness for small mercies, one minute she’s saying she hates powder but says she loves the foundation, well Jill luv, then you don’t hate powder, remember you love Laura Geller. She should remember that to be a good liar you need a good memory (or she doesn’t care being caught out) when Laura Geller is on she says all the male presenters wear it, when Bareminerals is on, all the male presenters wear that, so after two minutes of total BS, over the channel goes. 👍😃

For someone who doesn't 'do' domestic, loves handbags and fashion, she never looks good. Her hair is thin and shapeless, she's too small to wear QVC fashion unless there is a bulldog clip holding it in place, so she wears a lot of her own stuff - and what disasters they are - one sleeved or cold shoulder or huge frilly ruffle tops. The trousers need to be seen to be believed, and all are equal to the rubbish that QVC sell.

“Hello darling”. “Hello gorgeous” how fake and disingenuous does she sound, think more L.A less Chiswick High Street.

Just caught a bit of her saying “you all know me” well, no we don’t and thank goodness for small mercies, one minute she’s saying she hates powder but says she loves the foundation, well Jill luv, then you don’t hate powder, remember you love Laura Geller. She should remember that to be a good liar you need a good memory (or she doesn’t care being caught out) when Laura Geller is on she says all the male presenters wear it, when Bareminerals is on, all the male presenters wear that, so after two minutes of total BS, over the channel goes. 👍😃
She seems to be saying this regularly now. Well, maybe she’s been doing it a while and I hadn’t noticed because I rarely watched (I’ve caught a bit more QVC lately and it always seemed to be JF). She’s trying to build a rapport with the viewer. As for calling the guests “gorgeous” and “darling” ... It makes me cringe. She loves trying to give us the impression that she is on such terms because she’s bezzies with all the guests. Fortunately we (on here) don’t buy it.

Worse still, my new pet hate, is her relating some tale (lie) and what one of her girlfriends supposedly said to her about such and such product (whatever product she happens to be presenting - it’ll be the same sort of product from a different brand when she’s presenting that tomorrow). She relates the conversation by saying, “and I was like ..., and she was like ..., so I was like ...”. What does she think she is, 17?

Oh, and Brissles, she does “do domestic” as she was telling the Ecozone guest earlier in the week how much she adores cleaning the house.

PS Sorry, EricsMum. She’s not my cup of tea but I’m trying not to be too personal.

Last edited:
She seems to be saying this regularly now. Well, maybe she’s been doing it a while and I hadn’t noticed because I rarely watched (I’ve caught a bit more QVC lately and it always seemed to be JF). Trying to build a rapport with the viewer. As for calling the guests “gorgeous” and “darling” ... It makes me cringe. She loves trying to give us the impression that she is on such terms because she’s bezzies with all the guests. Fortunately we (on here) don’t buy it.
Worse still, my new pet hate, is her relating some tale (lie) and what one of her girlfriends supposedly said to her about such and such product (whatever product she happens to be presenting - it’ll be the same sort of product from a different brand when she’s presenting that tomorrow). She relates the conversation by saying, “and I was like ..., and she was like ..., so I was like ...”. What does she think she is, 17?

Oh, and Brissles, she does “do domestic” as she was telling the Ecozone guest earlier in the week how much she adores cleaning the house.

PS Sorry, EricsMum. She’s not my cup of tea but I’m trying not to be too personal.

I agree with all of the above Andi, JF courts this sort of publicity why else would she blatantly lie so much. You’re right though about her “girl friends” line attached to everything she’s trying to sell, to me, it’s just plain insulting and taking the customer for a fool, and most of us on here don’t suffer fools,,,,,,,,,,,,,it’s not being mean stating the truth although JF certainly doesn’t like to entertain that concept. So if she insults people’s intelligence, what’s good for the Goose hey. 👍🥂😜

I used to be fairly (ok, very) mean about Jill but when her dog got stolen my inner nice person dug itself out and I really felt for her. I haven't had a mean thought since, in fact when I saw her today or yesterday (whenever it was) I thought she was looking nice and not "scraggy" as she has in the past. I've warmed to her but I can't be doing with all that "luvvie" stuff.

CC

"Oh, and Brissles, she does “do domestic” as she was telling the Ecozone guest earlier in the week how much she adores cleaning the house."

That's another lie she's ratched up then, unless she's been telling lies for years that she never uses the cooker, and doesn't know where the fridge is, and 'forget' about doing gardening, and is not sure whether she owns a vacuum cleaner, and certainly not an ironing board 🤭 :rolleyes:

A few years ago I was very ill and happened to see several Frank Fibs launching many beauty TSVs. Every single one was her favourite.

But we know is her true favourite brand is freebie I've nabbed it and made a show of it on live TV. Else Dr P is her favoured.

Can't stand the woman. She'll say anything that comes to her mouth at that nano second.

I still remember her saying within the same show to Michelle Alpha-h and Amanda Bell Pixi how unique Liquid Gold a glycolic toner and Glow Tonic also a glycolic toner was. I use them both most weeks and whilst they are not identical they a

"Oh, and Brissles, she does “do domestic” as she was telling the Ecozone guest earlier in the week how much she adores cleaning the house."

That's another lie she's ratched up then, unless she's been telling lies for years that she never uses the cooker, and doesn't know where the fridge is, and 'forget' about doing gardening, and is not sure whether she owns a vacuum cleaner, and certainly not an ironing board 🤭 :rolleyes:
I took it that her cleaning the house remark was tongue in cheek?

I thought her forehead looks smoother. She used to have deep furrows very noticeable when she grew her fringe out. Lately it looks smooth.. I’m distracted now looking to see if she can move her eyebrows.

I think all the presenters have their repeat repeat repeat lines when selling some are just more noticeable than others. Like a well-rehearsed script they just stick to them to get through talking about the same products every time. A few are a little better and doing the interested looks of yes this product is amazing.

Jill does not have children or grandchildren to use to sell or waffle on about. Like AY she doesn't use her husband to sell, the former used to throw in her horses and dogs. Though she did bring one of her dogs in a few years back for a pet products show, this was Jill by the way.

Jill does not have children or grandchildren to use to sell or waffle on about. Like AY she doesn't use her husband to sell, the former used to throw in her horses and dogs. Though she did bring one of her dogs in a few years back for a pet products show, this was Jill by the way.
AY used Jill for a pet products show?? 😀

I always think anyone doing the darling thing is just laziness to bother (or beneath them) remembering names or that actor luvy affectation .

JF makes a big thing about calling a particular model by the wrong name just because she thinks she looks like a “xyz” rather than her proper name. I have heard her go through this several times. I know if it was me I wouldn’t let her away with it and I’m not someone who is precious about my name (as long as it’s not nasty)

I always think anyone doing the darling thing is just laziness to bother (or beneath them) remembering names or that actor luvy affectation .

JF makes a big thing about calling a particular model by the wrong name just because she thinks she looks like a “xyz” rather than her proper name. I have heard her go through this several times. I know if it was me I wouldn’t let her away with it and I’m not someone who is precious about my name (as long as it’s not nasty)
I remember that, very rude and childish. She seems to have a weird sense of humour always saying ‘that’s hilarious!’ at the most unamusing things.

Latest posts

Back