Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

“Hello darling”. “Hello gorgeous” how fake and disingenuous does she sound, think more L.A less Chiswick High Street.

Just caught a bit of her saying “you all know me” well, no we don’t and thank goodness for small mercies, one minute she’s saying she hates powder but says she loves the foundation, well Jill luv, then you don’t hate powder, remember you love Laura Geller. She should remember that to be a good liar you need a good memory (or she doesn’t care being caught out) when Laura Geller is on she says all the male presenters wear it, when Bareminerals is on, all the male presenters wear that, so after two minutes of total BS, over the channel goes. 👍😃
Can't stand the woman

If you actually listen to Franks, she repeats the item number over and over again, normally when she cant think of anything else to say. She'll say the number, then give the price, then she'll repeat the item number again. She does this constantly.

I have always liked Jill. She seems like a nice person. Some of the things she says makes me laugh. I always think she looks immaculately dressed and her hair always looks so glossy and beautiful. IMO I do think she suits dark hair. I wish I was as slim as her 😪 xxx

I don't mind Jill Franks at all - repetitive or not, she comes across as quite a warm person and not a prima donna, unlike some.

I can watch Jill for a short time, until she starts telling us how undomesticated she is. I think Jill lives in cuckoo land.:)

I have always liked Jill. She seems like a nice person. Some of the things she says makes me laugh. I always think she looks immaculately dressed and her hair always looks so glossy and beautiful. IMO I do think she suits dark hair. I wish I was as slim as her 😪 xxx
I like Jill Franks to I find her hilarious ...would never want to be that thin though just me!

Well, we all see things through different eyes, so where others see hair being glossy and beautiful, I see lank and greasy in need of a wash.

Well, we all see things through different eyes, so where others see hair being glossy and beautiful, I see lank and greasy in need of a wash.
I afraid I’m with you on that one Brissles times 20. Her one redeeming feature is she isn’t addicted to her iPad nor do we have to listen about grandkids etc but other than that she’s a terrible advertisement for just about everything. Just my opinion but each to their own - there are actual people who like Chunts!

I’m sure Jill Frank’s is a lovely woman, great friend etc, I don’t know her personally to comment on that, what I’m commenting on is her on screen “persona” and the fact she finds it acceptable to lie and con people out of their money, harsh words I know as she can’t physically force people to part with their money............except she can and she does, if she lied and deceived people out in the real world in to parting with their money it would be called “fraud” and facing some serious jail time, that’s why they always add “in my opinion” “my girl friend” and the all time favourite “if I’m being honest”. 🤔😜

I’m sure Jill Frank’s is a lovely woman, great friend etc, I don’t know her personally to comment on that, what I’m commenting on is her on screen “persona” and the fact she finds it acceptable to lie and con people out of their money, harsh words I know as she can’t physically force people to part with their money............except she can and she does, if she lied and deceived people out in the real world in to parting with their money it would be called “fraud” and facing some serious jail time, that’s why they always add “in my opinion” “my girl friend” and the all time favourite “if I’m being honest”. 🤔😜
I typed something very similar about not being a fan of Jill’s tv persona but accepting she could be a good friend or neighbour - you’ve just said it so I have deleted all that!

Latest posts

Back