Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I saw the pink top I thought it was a strapless prom-style dress. A bit young perhaps and not exactly ideal for late November but possible a nice dress. But then she stepped away and I saw it was that stupid little top with a peplum effect, a style I really hate. I thought with the black leggings it just looked awful I’m afraid.

Yes, this style of black leggings and high heels looks..... well, frankly is not very smart - ok it might be a 'young' thing, but wear trousers if you want that look. There was a young b/a on yesterday with just that style - I think she was on with Franks, and she had a mustard top tucked in at the front which only accentuated everything, she just looked 'cheap'.

I suspect that Jill Franks is quite proud of her dress sense and style and spends a considerable amount on her clothes and shoes BUT all she ever wears is black leggings (whereas she used to wear a lot of flared trousers) and evening-y tops. Most of them are nice and look good on her but some of the frillier/girly candy pink things would look silly on anyone. Why she insists in wearing Barbie pink is beyone me; it doesn't even suit her that much!

I suspect that Jill Franks is quite proud of her dress sense and style and spends a considerable amount on her clothes and shoes BUT all she ever wears is black leggings (whereas she used to wear a lot of flared trousers) and evening-y tops. Most of them are nice and look good on her but some of the frillier/girly candy pink things would look silly on anyone. Why she insists in wearing Barbie pink is beyone me; it doesn't even suit her that much!
Well we know she loves her neutrals... hmm, does that include pink??

I watched her (briefly!) doing a show with the pink monstrosity on. Then, when the camera moved back and showed her in her black leggings a few thoughts flew through my mind, none of them flattering.

I was reminded of the Granny in the Tesco Christmas ad who admits to doing a Zoom in her pants. Did JF forget we'd see all of her?

Of course, Max Wall is never far from my mind when watching QVC presenters.

Julia's the Max Wall lookalike in her leggings. None of the presenters seem to know what suits them. Charlie always looks quite smart though, his suit jacket always matches his trousers (which is a good start) 🤭

CC

Latest posts

Back