Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

slinky

Registered Shopper
Seen my first oft-mentioned Quality Street top!
A very unusual hot pink number with one shoulder and bow (strawberry flavour?!!).

Thought she looked really nice in those new specs tho… a bit like Anne Dawson’s but JF looked funkier

She said she’s been away. I think she’s looking a lot better, has a bit of a tan, hair looks in good condition ( although still too blonde) and put on a bit of weight, all of which suit her. I like Jill, although she was in ‘giddy goat’ mode last night!

She said she’s been away. I think she’s looking a lot better, has a bit of a tan, hair looks in good condition ( although still too blonde) and put on a bit of weight, all of which suit her. I like Jill, although she was in ‘giddy goat’ mode last night!
yeah i agree - she looked good. I think she's alright too - I bet she's a good laugh to be with every now and then

I saw Jill F last night for the first time in ages, I thought she looked awful in the pink TSV, (but then who could look good in that) her hair looked really lanky, I also thought someone had given her a thick bottom lip:)

Good god, how over the top & embarassing is Jill on the Beekman show. She’s always the same when it’s a product from America. Showing off! She just can’t help herself.

I very much like goat cheese but I don't know about goat soap. Would it have a goaty smell? The manufacturer must surely be good to the goats, otherwise there would be a hue and cry against poor animal treatment. I wonder what the farm owners do with goats who no longer produce milk. Didn't the Queen of Sheba and Cleopatra bathe in goat milk hoping to soften their rough wind - ravaged complexions? I didn't catch the show with Jill, but I know what you mean. She seems to act in a different way she she I around influencial American men

I use goats milk soap, very gentle and no none I have ever used smell like goats, a gentle milk smell.

Cleopatra bathed in asses milk, I have used their soap too, again gentle milk like smell.

The Beekman 1802 soap is really lovely and for me better that L'Occitane. It is a harder soap and lasts longer.

Latest posts

Back