Jill hello Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the green man

Registered Shopper
I am sure one of you out there can help me with this one,i am watching the fabulous at 40
hour and J F has said hello about 5 times,does anyone know what this really mens is it..
Hello i have just noticed something new
Hello you didn't notice something, are you thick.
Thanks

I am sure one of you out there can help me with this one,i am watching the fabulous at 40
hour and J F has said hello about 5 times,does anyone know what this really mens is it..
Thanks

I wish she would say GOODBYE............ For Good:taphead:

Methinks she's copied it off someone else who always says "HELLOOOOOOOO" and that's Mally. It is irrittating.

Thanks

It probably because she can't say anything without looking to see if the camera is on her so she is saying hello to herself, then she will follow it with amazing :cheeky:

It's one of her verbal ticks. She has a few. I still find her endearing however.

Jilly Halliday keeps saying "definitely worth going for". Her vocabulary is pretty limited so can get pretty tedious, though I like her.

I was enjoying DG yesterday presenting Russian Diopside. She is very easy to listen to and has a charming personality. I wasn't aware of any catchphrases either. It's a shame she doesn't do more.

I can cope with the hellos (just about). But when I keep hearing "I'm a pink girly girl", I want to scream," look love, you are a middle aged woman, so button it". La Roberts is just as bad with her coy little looks at the camera like a five year old. "Oh dear, was I supposed to mention the tsv coming up on Thursday week? I am naughty" Aargh!!!!

I can cope with the hellos (just about). But when I keep hearing "I'm a pink girly girl", I want to scream," look love, you are a middle aged woman, so button it". La Roberts is just as bad with her coy little looks at the camera like a five year old. "Oh dear, was I supposed to mention the tsv coming up on Thursday week? I am naughty" Aargh!!!!

I really don't mind JF's silly little comments because I think they just pop out without thinking, so I find her quite endearing (I know, I know, wait for comments about men in white coats !).

On the other hand, JR is a prima donna in the worst sense of the phrase. I find her cutesy, coy glances, silly pronunciation, hair-flicking a la Miss Piggy and the way she talks about her children to be contrived and affected - the sort of behaviour you'd expect from a teenage girl not a middle aged mother. However I do think she is the best presenter in terms of giving us good demos, descriptions and sizes -(Anthony being a close runner up).

So, mixed reviews .

Linda xx

I really don't mind JF's silly little comments because I think they just pop out without thinking, so I find her quite endearing (I know, I know, wait for comments about men in white coats !).
Another candidate for the straight jacket here because I think she's a sweetie too. No artifice with Jill, she's unashamedly ditsy. :rock:

On the other hand, JR is a prima donna in the worst sense of the phrase. I find her cutesy, coy glances, silly pronunciation, hair-flicking a la Miss Piggy and the way she talks about her children to be contrived and affected - the sort of behaviour you'd expect from a teenage girl not a middle aged mother. However I do think she is the best presenter in terms of giving us good demos, descriptions and sizes
Linda xx
This is spot on with regard to Quennie and the precise reason why I just can't watch her, so whether she gives expert info or not it's all lost on me. I find her annoying and embarrassing in equal measure.
mysmilie_55.gif

On the other hand, JR is a prima donna in the worst sense of the phrase. I find her cutesy, coy glances, silly pronunciation, hair-flicking a la Miss Piggy and the way she talks about her children to be contrived and affected - the sort of behaviour you'd expect from a teenage girl not a middle aged mother. However I do think she is the best presenter in terms of giving us good demos, descriptions and sizes -(Anthony being a close runner up).

So, mixed reviews .

Linda xx

Unfortunately, I think we may have seen the last of Anthony:down:

Unfortunately, I think we may have seen the last of Anthony:down:

Oh, has he actually left now ? Did any of the presenters mark the occasion or has he just disappeared off the face of QVC never to be mentioned again?

Such a shame.

Latest posts

Back