Jill is winding me up now.......😡😡

AndiK

VIP Shopper
We've all been to a party where there's one show off you want to slap. And after seeing that video.............. ! and she thinks she's hilariously funny, thats the sad part. (the next video on u tube shows her feet)

Yes, there seem to be a few videos mentioning her feet / toes / toenails, along with some comments below from men (presumably) who mention certain ”activities” which her feet inspire :sick:

ERICS MUM

VIP Shopper
I quite like Jill. Not for a whole show, but I rarely sit through a whole show regardless of who is presenting !

Dream Girl

VIP Shopper
Yes, there seem to be a few videos mentioning her feet / toes / toenails, along with some comments below from men (presumably) who mention certain ”activities” which her feet inspire :sick:

Think I must get about more often the only thing I’m reading from a male are details of the next TSV :unsure: o_O:LOL:

Maybe that’s why she keeps wearing sleeveless/one sleeve tops, on the other hand it could be just that she is a daft mare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobportal

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks