Jill is winding me up now.......šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think attempting to put Jill's private address on a public forum is a pretty mean thing to do !

I would hate my personal address, age, etc to be online, too, but if you are a company director, they often put your age and address on the Companies House site. So the information is readily available to the public :(

Julie...... Why? its in the public domain and there for anyone to see ! You can see where I live if you want ! And no different to Debbie Flint publicising her place in Devon, or Julia Roberts villa when she had it up for sale.

She has talked about the work he's done in the past & his details are relatively easy to find. A few months ago Claire Sutton & Jackie Kabler were selling their houses & both could be found by a simple search of estate agents. Fibby & Queen Julia also give too much away.

JF need not worry I mean she ainā€™t no Hollywood celebrity, no matter how much she likes to think otherwise, so thereā€™ll be no camping out on her doorstep waiting to catch a glimpse in fact quite the opposite, most people canā€™t stand her on QVC so will go out of their way to avoid her address. This is why on Instagram and Twitter the presenters have to put ā€œTVā€ at the end of their name just to let people know theyā€™re on it, theyā€™ll never get a blue tick because theyā€™re not even recognised as any form of entertainer or celebrity so the only thing JF needs to worry about is someone breaking in to steal her tonnes of QVC beauty products stashed under the floor boards, cupboards and in the shed.

Julie...... Why? its in the public domain and there for anyone to see ! You can see where I live if you want ! And no different to Debbie Flint publicising her place in Devon, or Julia Roberts villa when she had it up for sale.

For me there is one thing forum members looking up details on an ad hoc basis and another following a publicly provided link. I often look things up, seeing their selly telly earnings was great fun but I wouldn't put them on here, think a few members might have an attack of the vapours !

Just my take on things.

She has talked about the work he's done in the past & his details are relatively easy to find. A few months ago Claire Sutton & Jackie Kabler were selling their houses & both could be found by a simple search of estate agents. Fibby & Queen Julia also give too much away.

There are quite a few who give too much away. I am pretty sure Claireā€™s house was featured in an article in Hertfordshire Life magazine when she was trying to sell it but was then gazumped by an A list celebrity.
Debbie Flint has made her address known to all and now she has given far too many clues about exactly where her new flat will be. Area, photographs. Very poor judgement.

I own up, I'm really nosey about people's houses. There are a few sellers on eBay who display clothes in lovely corners of their homes & I'm so sad I can always spot a new cushion or furniture arrangement, my Mr T says it could be the only nice part but I ignore that comment because he could quite happily live in a bothy. I also love https://www.instagram.com/hillhousevintage/?hl=en even if the dusting must be never ending. My neighbour, who is Claire Sutton's No 1 fan, showed me the house details when it was on sale a few months ago, it was what I expected.

That was a correspondence address and it may not be their home address. It was registered in 2010 so even if it was their home they could have moved.

I have no idea which it is. I didn't follow the link either.

Ever wished you'd never started something ??? My only crime is being nosy, and which paper/magazine can deny ever photographing inside celebrities homes and doing double page spreads, but I get called out for doing a bit of detective work. Never mind, I'm too old to care what people think now, their problem not mine. Just glad I'm not on the proper social media or I would have been hung by now.

Ever wished you'd never started something ??? My only crime is being nosy, and which paper/magazine can deny ever photographing inside celebrities homes and doing double page spreads, but I get called out for doing a bit of detective work. Never mind, I'm too old to care what people think now, their problem not mine. Just glad I'm not on the proper social media or I would have been hung by now.

I am nosy too so I quite happily followed your link Brissles. The information is out there so I cannot see the problem. The internet is a wealth of information. I did think it looked like quite a small property from the outside.

I used to love watching 'As Time Goes By' and for some reason I have always imagined Jill living in a similar house to that featured in the programme. Why, I have no idea!

I agree that the house is very non Jill so Iā€™m of the opinion it is not their home. Iā€™m fairly sure that she posted a photo of those fake ivy trellis thing and it wasnā€™t that type of property.

Latest posts

Back