Jill is winding me up now.......šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am nosy too so I quite happily followed your link Brissles. The information is out there so I cannot see the problem. The internet is a wealth of information. I did think it looked like quite a small property from the outside.

I used to love watching 'As Time Goes By' and for some reason I have always imagined Jill living in a similar house to that featured in the programme. Why, I have no idea!

I am now imagining Jill as Judi Drench with Porchester Square nails. šŸ˜‚

I agree that the house is very non Jill so Iā€™m of the opinion it is not their home. Iā€™m fairly sure that she posted a photo of those fake ivy trellis thing and it wasnā€™t that type of property.

I have an image in my head of the front of her house, too - I think she posted a photo in a blog and itā€™s quite mews-y. Also, at the time her dog went missing, didnā€™t she live in Windsor? Could have moved of course.

I agree that the house is very non Jill so Iā€™m of the opinion it is not their home. Iā€™m fairly sure that she posted a photo of those fake ivy trellis thing and it wasnā€™t that type of property.
If you search pictures of Jill when her bulldog was stolen you will be able to clearly see her dog was pictured outside the front door of the property in question

Attachments

• D9E6CFB0-9562-4CFD-B30C-7C1BF67F1D89.jpeg
    D9E6CFB0-9562-4CFD-B30C-7C1BF67F1D89.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 217
I am nosy too so I quite happily followed your link Brissles. The information is out there so I cannot see the problem. The internet is a wealth of information. I did think it looked like quite a small property from the outside.

I used to love watching 'As Time Goes By' and for some reason I have always imagined Jill living in a similar house to that featured in the programme. Why, I have no idea!
I love it too & that house is gorgeous even though my sister says that in reality the kitchen wouldn't be in that position. "Hi Li" šŸ˜Š

Ever wished you'd never started something ??? My only crime is being nosy, and which paper/magazine can deny ever photographing inside celebrities homes and doing double page spreads, but I get called out for doing a bit of detective work. Never mind, I'm too old to care what people think now, their problem not mine. Just glad I'm not on the proper social media or I would have been hung by now.
We're nosey in the same way Miss Marple was & your little bit of detective work was harmless. On Saturday morning I heard a SAGE scientist talking on the radio & I listened to what he was saying with mounting irritation & disbelief, I did my detective work, found his contact details, sent him a succinct email including a quote from Peter Ustinov & ended it 'One life, live it'. Unlike Liam & his colleagues I didn't put x after my name!

Iā€™m surprised she doesnā€™t use the Nails Inc pots of nail polish remover - dip your finger tips in and the polish disappears in seconds.

I get the cheapie equivalent for 89 pence in Home Bargains and theyā€™re fab.

Iā€™m surprised she doesnā€™t use the Nails Inc pots of nail polish remover - dip your finger tips in and the polish disappears in seconds.

I get the cheapie equivalent for 89 pence in Home Bargains and theyā€™re fab.

She does, well so she says, the story of hubby in supermarket was told whilst selling the NI pots on Q the other night, apparently she had left her pot at work so he was looking for remover in supermarket.

Theres something about her that doesn't ring true to me.
I remember when she used to come to QVC as a guest presenter. She wasnt girly, she didn't talk about pink being her favourite colour or sequins and glitter, sparkle and high heels etc. She was nothing like that. She was always a pain in the arse but she didn't get on like she was 15 and high on dewberry perfume fumes.
I didn't want QVC for a few years, then one day I saw it and there was jill with a complete personality change.

My abiding memory of her that tells me she wasnt a lady who lunches with the girlies/isn't into beauty and high heels etc is from her demonstrating a foot scrub as a guest.
It was a plastic foot that you put in the bottom of the bath or shower. Poured your shower gel onto and used it to scrub your foot.
She was pressured into taking off her FLAT shoe to demonstrate it and her feet were awful.
Her toenails were like long claws and I will never forget the scrawny white leg and french polished long toenails. It turned my stomach.
She used to talk about her father in law being a dentist. That she wasnt high maintenance, wasnt the type to wear makeup or bleach her teeth etc.

Shes a ****** liar and has created a persona for herself.

I remember when she used to come to QVC as a guest presenter. She wasnt girly, she didn't talk about pink being her favourite colour or sequins and glitter, sparkle and high heels etc. She was nothing like that. She was always a pain in the arse but she didn't get on like she was 15 and high on dewberry perfume fumes.
I didn't want QVC for a few years, then one day I saw it and there was jill with a complete personality change.

My abiding memory of her that tells me she wasnt a lady who lunches with the girlies/isn't into beauty and high heels etc is from her demonstrating a foot scrub as a guest.
It was a plastic foot that you put in the bottom of the bath or shower. Poured your shower gel onto and used it to scrub your foot.
She was pressured into taking off her FLAT shoe to demonstrate it and her feet were awful.
Her toenails were like long claws and I will never forget the scrawny white leg and french polished long toenails. It turned my stomach.
She used to talk about her father in law being a dentist. That she wasnt high maintenance, wasnt the type to wear makeup or bleach her teeth etc.

She was an actress as a child on TV and stage, so easy to create a character.

I recall that foot scrubber but really donā€™t remember her as guest for that, just her doing exercise equipment.
Gill Franks must have been before the woman that I remember doing the foot scrubber that was Deborah Lloyd

I recall that foot scrubber but really donā€™t remember her as guest for that, just her doing exercise equipment.
Gill Franks must have been before the woman that I remember doing the foot scrubber that was Deborah Lloyd

Yes I remember JF trying to flog QVC fitness equipment, you couldnā€™t see her if she stood behind a Bodyblade, saying that though I could imagine JF being a right scrubber, so maybe so.

The other week she said she was a qualified nutritionist and fitness advisor. I took that with the same pinch of salt as Ali Y qualified beauty expertise. What qualified nutritionist canā€™t cook?

im a qualified grumpy git so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Spot on LATI ! They all like to add 'qualified' to their cv that lot. Chuntley is a 'qualified' dental nurse, and Young has 'qualifications' that date back to the Magna Carta, and much as I like him Miceal is a 'qualified' chocolatier.

I love it too & that house is gorgeous even though my sister says that in reality the kitchen wouldn't be in that position. "Hi Li" šŸ˜Š

We're nosey in the same way Miss Marple was & your little bit of detective work was harmless. On Saturday morning I heard a SAGE scientist talking on the radio & I listened to what he was saying with mounting irritation & disbelief, I did my detective work, found his contact details, sent him a succinct email including a quote from Peter Ustinov & ended it 'One life, live it'. Unlike Liam & his colleagues I didn't put x after my name!
I loved As Time Goes By too and yes thatā€™s the kind of house I pictured JF having. I work with someone called Simon and start my emails to him with ā€œHi Siā€ but heā€™s far to young to get that.

I loved As Time Goes By too and yes thatā€™s the kind of house I pictured JF having. I work with someone called Simon and start my emails to him with ā€œHi Siā€ but heā€™s far to young to get that.
Oh dear, that makes me feel like Methuselah's granny šŸ‘µ

I like Still Game. It's probably only shown in Scotland but it makes me laugh. I know people just like the characters :LOL:

Latest posts

Back