Jill

Tarot

Registered Shopper
Can’t believe what I just heard Jill Franks say to Alexandra on the reset your style show.
She said “ Oh I’m in shopping mode, I’m always shopping here, Sometimes I don’t have a clue what our guests are saying as all I’m thinking of is what I’m going to buy” Shocking! To say the least. How rude as well.

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I think hair extensions would help. Some are really unobtrusive, and being on air in front of millions I would have thought she'd offer herself up as the best possible, (although some of the other female presenters don't seem to bother either - looking as though they were off to Sainsbury's in their get-up)

A friend of mine is 70 but doesn't look it, her hair is baby fine and wispy and it doesn't grow much below her ears, but when she puts her clip in 'piece' in, her hair looks absolutely brilliant

May

Registered Shopper
Can’t believe what I just heard Jill Franks say to Alexandra on the reset your style show.
She said “ Oh I’m in shopping mode, I’m always shopping here, Sometimes I don’t have a clue what our guests are saying as all I’m thinking of is what I’m going to buy” Shocking! To say the least. How rude as well.
Gawd 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t make it up can ya ?