Jill

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 22840

Guest Shopper
Can’t believe what I just heard Jill Franks say to Alexandra on the reset your style show.
She said “ Oh I’m in shopping mode, I’m always shopping here, Sometimes I don’t have a clue what our guests are saying as all I’m thinking of is what I’m going to buy” Shocking! To say the least. How rude as well.

Can’t believe what I just heard Jill Franks say to Alexandra on the reset your style show.
She said “ Oh I’m in shopping mode, I’m always shopping here, Sometimes I don’t have a clue what our guests are saying as all I’m thinking of is what I’m going to buy” Shocking! To say the least. How rude as well.
She talks a load of rubbish.

I think her hair is like a security blanket to her. She's probably a bit (or a lot) scared to have it cut. It might look nice if she tried an 'up do'. Or, maybe not!
She has big ears that stick out so an up do wouldn’t help. You can see her ears poking through the hair sometimes.

I think hair extensions would help. Some are really unobtrusive, and being on air in front of millions I would have thought she'd offer herself up as the best possible, (although some of the other female presenters don't seem to bother either - looking as though they were off to Sainsbury's in their get-up)

A friend of mine is 70 but doesn't look it, her hair is baby fine and wispy and it doesn't grow much below her ears, but when she puts her clip in 'piece' in, her hair looks absolutely brilliant

Gawd 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t make it up can ya ?

Do the authorities know she’s out?

I have waited near to decades now to see if there are any beginnings to her credibility. I don’t think I will make another two. Though I am sure she‘ll still be there in 2042 aged about 70, talking rubbish.

Latest posts

Back