Jilly What Are You Wearing.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
this evening it looks like your ready for bed with your nightie on.
😳🤭

Attachments

• FF9970CE-F573-4F41-BD0F-DF0A87BE907F.jpeg
    FF9970CE-F573-4F41-BD0F-DF0A87BE907F.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 300
  • 6B2C0D89-3D37-4B57-9024-DCB7AD1DFF6A.jpeg
    6B2C0D89-3D37-4B57-9024-DCB7AD1DFF6A.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 304
  • 5F5B204E-BAE9-4C0B-8399-ECBD0CC86DAD.jpeg
    5F5B204E-BAE9-4C0B-8399-ECBD0CC86DAD.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 290
Jilly carries quite a bit of weight around the middle - as do lots of us. She looked a fright in the Frank Usher T-shirt last night which was just emphasising that fact that she had a rather large spare tyre. QVC should surely use the appropriate presenter to suit the garments or use a male presenter instead as most of them are a lot slimmer (to present I hasten to add, not wear the fashion :LOL: :LOL:).

CC

It would be considered nonPC to suggest that anyone is too large to wear the fashions but it is a matter of choosing something that suits the figure.I know someone who is large but looks fabulous and I am no stick insect myself! Does Jilly try to look ‘trendy’ or as they say now ‘on trend’ instead of going for a more classic look?Joules is probably difficult as they are sized to the smaller figure and MW are too voluminous so you look like a ship in full sail.The red trousers don’t help and the tailored jacket which looks sizes too small.

What on God's fine earth does she look like? I'm sure we've all managed to squeeze ourselves into a pair of trousers that don't fit us properly any more, we take a look at ourselves and think "No!" Then we'll either put them in the charity donation bag, of hang them back up with a promise that they'll look good again some day. Who on earth says "I know - I'll just throw a shapeless dress over the top" and then think "yes, that looks fine"? Like Bea Frugal has said, she looks like she's just grabbed a random selection from the depths of the laundry basket in order to nip out with the bin.
The other thing is how Q possibly could imagine that anyone would want to buy this hideous combination - a new low for QVC fashion (if that's humanly possible)!

Jilly sitting in her dressing room the clothes for the upcoming show hanging on a rail. She quietly lifts a bottle of vodka out of her large Kipling bag takes a few large swigs and quietly changes out of her own clothes. It's only a few hours only a few hours.
Hilarious! Snorted yogurt up my nose; now that's a first.

Jilly seems to be a good sport. I think in real life, she's a very casual dresser. Jeans/Tshirt type of thing in dark colours. She goes along with what she is asked to wear on TV, but she looks uncomfortable in bright colored (red) trousers and loud print tops.
I think they body-shame her, tbh. I bet one of their dreadful "stylists" put that atrocity together for her.
I can't help wondering if originally they were going to make her wear leggings, and the red trousers were the most compromise either side could make.
Jilly looks her best in soft flowing fabrics in muted colours. Wearing a stiff fabric tunic that looks like it was made from a chintz sofa cover, plus a random jacket and trousers ... that was never going to be a fabulous outfit.
I dare say Jilly might wear leggings to the gym but I can't recall seeing her in them on air, unlike Max Wall's two under studies Julia and Debbie.
What a shame Jilly wasn't allowed to choose freely what to wear. If it was her choice, that can only mean she was offered even more ghastly alternatives. Jilly knows what suits her and normally looks ok.

I think they body-shame her, tbh. I bet one of their dreadful "stylists" put that atrocity together for her.
I can't help wondering if originally they were going to make her wear leggings, and the red trousers were the most compromise either side could make.
Jilly looks her best in soft flowing fabrics in muted colours. Wearing a stiff fabric tunic that looks like it was made from a chintz sofa cover, plus a random jacket and trousers ... that was never going to be a fabulous outfit.
I dare say Jilly might wear leggings to the gym but I can't recall seeing her in them on air, unlike Max Wall's two under studies Julia and Debbie.
What a shame Jilly wasn't allowed to choose freely what to wear. If it was her choice, that can only mean she was offered even more ghastly alternatives. Jilly knows what suits her and normally looks ok.
🤣 Love it! He scared me so much when I was a child.

Jilly seems to be a good sport. I think in real life, she's a very casual dresser. Jeans/Tshirt type of thing in dark colours. She goes along with what she is asked to wear on TV, but she looks uncomfortable in bright colored (red) trousers and loud print tops.
She’s looked very glam on the Breast Cancer Charity shows but we know what happened to them. 👑 Sorry strato, that knife just gets twisted and twisted. :censored:

Latest posts

Back