Jilly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Personally I'd hire security to keep her OUT of any wedding ! I've also noticed she gets over hyper on some of her shifts, and can't stop talking, not casting aspersions, but just wondering...…… if she's had too much caffeine (ahem !)

....... and also her social media about being a wedding guest :mysmilie_466:

I’m sure the prim and proper QVC FB massive would change their opinion of Chloe Everton if they seen those pictures. No wonder Sky Sports sacked her, she’s nothing to worry about with QVC though, they have no standards.

Personally I'd hire security to keep her OUT of any wedding ! I've also noticed she gets over hyper on some of her shifts, and can't stop talking, not casting aspersions, but just wondering...…… if she's had too much caffeine (ahem !)

Yes I’ve often thought she’s been on the wacky backy.........which would explain a lot.

I’m sure the prim and proper QVC FB massive would change their opinion of Chloe Everton if they seen those pictures. No wonder Sky Sports sacked her, she’s nothing to worry about with QVC though, they have no standards.

Yes I’ve often thought she’s been on the wacky backy.........which would explain a lot.

Read on here that someone complained about her behaviour on a Phase Eight show and she was reported to the Presenters Manager.

Read on here that someone complained about her behaviour on a Phase Eight show and she was reported to the Presenters Manager.

It was me. She was beyond rude &, as I wrote in my email to the Q, if a sales assistant in a Phase Eight store had behaved as she did that person would have received their P45.

:mysmilie_17: No one that knows me would call me cinderella and it's ME that has the ugly big feet, not the sisters. My mum bought me a little witch last year to hang on my Christmas tree. What on EARTH does that say :mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::witch::witch:

CC

CC

Your mum sounds quite acerbic.

Latest posts

Back