JM By Julien Macdonald Fashion TSV 05/10/21

MrMarple

VIP Shopper
Well, I hope it does better than his jewellery range which seemed to disappear without trace pretty suddenly.

Was his clothes range on Q years ago?

Suppose he needs an outlet now Debenhams has closed.

Jill F will be fighting to present the shows as she wears a lot of his stuff.

I didn’t remember his jewellery which is unusual as up until this past 18 months I watched most jewellery shows.

donna255

VIP Shopper
Agree ILATI, Debenhams closed must have loads of clothes hanging unsold in the warehouse.

Don't expect high-end designer stuff, it will be department store range.

stratobuddy

VIP Shopper
See, confusing who is buying up whom these days.
And don't believe all those stories on QVC about long-established companies with a century of tradition. Bell and Howell spring to mind, but there have been many others where Q stress their long history.

Utter rubbish, the names have just been bought up (after they went out of business) by other companies, probably Chinese.

stratobuddy

VIP Shopper
Just discovered that Boots is no longer Boots, on Radio 4 about 1245, but I didn't catch it all so not sure of the details. apparently it is now American owned

Linwood

Boots was taken over a while ago, definitely by an American group. And Clarks' has finally finished, very unhappy workers in one part of the country not getting paid and despite the claims on QVC about a strong British business, most of the shoes were done in other countries.

Linwood

I think it's Walmart taken over Boots..not too sure.

Dream Girl

VIP Shopper
there is a JM By Julien Macdonald Fashion TSV 05/10/21
FASHION ??? oooooh, can we expect a T shirt with a swan motif made out of little mirror tiles ?
I’m expecting a little TSV number from the new JM Autumn - Winter 2021/22 collection.
That I may free is suitable following a vaccination booster for perhaps my possible future debut down the supermarket aisle.
🤔😉😂

Attachments

• D5E122BE-2633-43EC-9F24-669CCF43A835.jpeg
    D5E122BE-2633-43EC-9F24-669CCF43A835.jpeg
    932.5 KB · Views: 35

Linwood

Thanks, Donna, of course it is. I knew it was Wal..something or other.

Dream Girl

VIP Shopper
Habitat and Sainsburys are now Argos too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobportal

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks