JM By Julien Macdonald Fashion TSV 05/10/21

stratobuddy

VIP Shopper
Apparetnly Boots are going to have beauty halls, like Debenhams and Dingles did.

donna255

VIP Shopper
Apparetnly Boots are going to have beauty halls, like Debenhams and Dingles did.
Belfast city centre one was revamped at the end of last year and loads of higher end niche brands now there. The usual Chanel etc still there.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD

Attachments

• JM TSV 1.jpg
    JM TSV 1.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 150
  • JM TSV 2.jpg
    JM TSV 2.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 161
  • JM TSV 3.jpg
    JM TSV 3.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 157
  • JM TSV 4.jpg
    JM TSV 4.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 153

boffy

VIP Shopper
I agree, it's also quite short so not a good look on a curvy girl with an ample chest.
The models are going to be in the smaller sizes 8 or 10 and they are usually 5'9 at least. The bigger sizes are usually longer here's hoping

Suki 1

VIP Shopper
Was his clothes range on Q years ago?

Suppose he needs an outlet now Debenhams has closed.

Jill F will be fighting to present the shows as she wears a lot of his stuff.

I didn’t remember his jewellery which is unusual as up until this past 18 months I watched most jewellery shows.
God help us.

Turandot

Interchangeable with most Q “fashion”. Haven’t bought clothing for years and this won’t tempt me.

missbabs

That collar...ewww! I have a similar shirt in cobalt blue with breast pockets and a nice collar. A lot less cheaper mind you👍

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epicblue

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks