JM By Julien Macdonald Fashion TSV 05/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is JM getting a tenner for every time he’s says Gorgeous?
If he is, he can probably afford to retire by the end of the day.
I do love the fact that he just said “arse” on Q…😀
He’s slipped in a few ‘******’ too. Pipa is too scared to tell him off! I bet they’ll be on tenterhooks all day wondering what he’ll come out with next!

I didn't look at the one Pirjo was modelling I was too distracted by the way she was moving, her legs looked as stiff as her face.

I wonder if his new range of fashions will take a nose dive like Ben di Lisi's did. Nobody wants to see someone flop. However, his gillet (sp ?) looked awful (except on the larger sized model, Sophia.) In fact, I think she was the one who did his styles some justice, except for the TSV that has pockets stitched right on the boobs, not flattering for large breasted women . I've got an idea he will get a lot of returns.

He seemed to be implying that QVC was the only place to buy his designs. Didn’t he do a range for some catalogue, advertised on TV not long ago?

He’s slipped in a few ‘******’ too. Pipa is too scared to tell him off! I bet they’ll be on tenterhooks all day wondering what he’ll come out with next!
When someone posted he’d said arse, I thought he’d said “******” several times...

And you’re right, Pipa barely said a word except hyping supposed sales and agreeing with everything Julian said (which was all hyperbolic!)

Liked that Julian did say something along the lines of larger sizes don’t all want loose baggy clothes, that they want nice fitting items and not loose bag like clothing. 🤔 Marla Wynn
😂😂😂

Selling a scarf it’s a two print combination because he was told by QVC he could only have one, as they hadn’t enough money for more than one option.
So he told them he wanted a half and half scarf made up from two prints.

And Debenhams

I know he was on Strictly but did he also have something to do with the costumes before that. He certainly discussed them as he was always on about the godet .

Latest posts

Back