JM By Julien Macdonald Fashion TSV 05/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was his clothes range on Q years ago?

Suppose he needs an outlet now Debenhams has closed.

Jill F will be fighting to present the shows as she wears a lot of his stuff.

I didn’t remember his jewellery which is unusual as up until this past 18 months I watched most jewellery shows.

Was his clothes range on Q years ago?

Suppose he needs an outlet now Debenhams has closed.

Jill F will be fighting to present the shows as she wears a lot of his stuff.

I didn’t remember his jewellery which is unusual as up until this past 18 months I watched most jewellery shows.
that was a one show only range so after the hour you couldnt get it

See, confusing who is buying up whom these days.
And don't believe all those stories on QVC about long-established companies with a century of tradition. Bell and Howell spring to mind, but there have been many others where Q stress their long history.

Utter rubbish, the names have just been bought up (after they went out of business) by other companies, probably Chinese.

Just discovered that Boots is no longer Boots, on Radio 4 about 1245, but I didn't catch it all so not sure of the details. apparently it is now American owned

Boots was taken over a while ago, definitely by an American group. And Clarks' has finally finished, very unhappy workers in one part of the country not getting paid and despite the claims on QVC about a strong British business, most of the shoes were done in other countries.

there is a JM By Julien Macdonald Fashion TSV 05/10/21
FASHION ??? oooooh, can we expect a T shirt with a swan motif made out of little mirror tiles ?
I’m expecting a little TSV number from the new JM Autumn - Winter 2021/22 collection.
That I may free is suitable following a vaccination booster for perhaps my possible future debut down the supermarket aisle.
🤔😉😂

Attachments

• D5E122BE-2633-43EC-9F24-669CCF43A835.jpeg
    D5E122BE-2633-43EC-9F24-669CCF43A835.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 78

Latest posts

Back