ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JM Fashion by Julien Macdonald Jersey Military Shirt with Pockets
Item Number: 191161
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.98
P&P £3.95

Black, Colbalt, Grey Animal, Orange Animal, Pink Baroque, Red Snake

Stand to attention, we've got a seriously chic shirt you can wear with everything! A classic wardrobe staple with military-style buttons adding an extra-fashionable edge, this shirt from JM Fashion by Julien Macdonald delivers it all - including comfort thanks to its stretchy fabric. Dress it up or down to suit your day, whether you're working from home, heading to the office or going out with friends.

How to style - for a more casual look, team this shirt with jeans and trainers, throwing on a cardigan or biker jacket for extra warmth when needed. Opting for all-out glam? Leggings, heels and a few key pieces of jewellery will turn this shirt into the perfect going-out-for-the-evening companion.

Start your JM Fashion wardrobe - Julien MacDonald brings his vast experience of the fashion industry to QVC and your doorstep with his recently launched range of fabulous womenswear. One to wear time and time again, this stylish shirt is a fantastic way to begin your JM Fashion journey.

Wild about colour - take your pick from six gorgeous designs. Grey Animal, Orange Animal, Red Snake and Pink Baroque are all great choices if you want to stand out in perfectly popping print, while block colours Black or Cobalt are ideal for those wanting to go classic. The choice is yours!

• Long sleeves with shirt cuffs
  • Front button-up fastenings
  • Patch pocket with flap and button
  • Round collar neckline
  • Semi-fitted
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Grey Animal
  • Pink Baroque
  • Red Snake
  • Black
  • Cobalt
  • Orange Animal

Garment measurements:

• Chest: 8: 96.5cm (38"), 10: 99cm (39"), 12: 101.6cm (40"), 14: 104.1cm (41"), 16: 108cm (42.5"), 18: 111.8cm (44"), 20: 115.6cm (45.5"), 22: 120.7cm (47.5")
  • Waist: 8: 96.5cm (38"), 10: 99cm (39"), 12: 101.6cm (40"), 14: 104.1cm (41"), 16: 108cm (42.5"), 18: 111.8cm (44"), 20: 116.2cm (45.6") 22: 120.7cm (47.5")
  • Length: 8: 68.6cm (27"), 10: 68.9cm (27.1"), 12: 69.2cm (27.3"), 14: 69.7cm (27.4"), 16: 70.2cm (27.6"), 18: 70.8cm (27.9"), 20: 71.4cm (28.1"), 22: 72.2cm (28.4")

All measurements are approximate

Realised Jilly was wearing it last evening.

Attachments

• E94EDDE2-04DE-4414-91C9-0E677E4BDB22.jpeg
    E94EDDE2-04DE-4414-91C9-0E677E4BDB22.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 96
“Stand to attention, we've got a seriously chic shirt you can wear with everything!” 🤔

Thanks for the “alert“ QVC, but I won’t be wearing it any time soon.

Did anyone see the photos of Naomi Campbell in the latest fashion of oversized clothes.

Personally I’m big enough without wearing something 6 sizes and 9 inches longer than I need.

Plus that suit looked as if it had been rolled up at the bottom of the ironing basket for a month before she said p$$$ this I’ll just wear it the way it is.

Knobhead Hamilton has embraced this look too.

Not impressed with Helen Mirren’s look either but I’m not a fan of her anyway.

Did anyone see the photos of Naomi Campbell in the latest fashion of oversized clothes.

Personally I’m big enough without wearing something 6 sizes and 9 inches longer than I need.

Plus that suit looked as if it had been rolled up at the bottom of the ironing basket for a month before she said p$$$ this I’ll just wear it the way it is.

Knobhead Hamilton has embraced this look too.

Not impressed with Helen Mirren’s look either but I’m not a fan of her anyway.
I saw that picture of her she looked dreadful and that outfit ............

That garment is fugly!

*Fugly is a word I heard from one of my younger customers, shorthand for f***ing ugly!
That is spot on for this!
It really is ... ugly!
Wow!
And the prints - the one Jilly has on is particularly nasty as is the animal print...

I know it can look sassy or whatever occasionally and in the right outfit or on the right person, but generally I find most animal print just looks cheap and nasty to me!
(At least any animal print garments I’ve ever seen at QVC... ugh!)

What a stoooopid haircut J McDonald has. Looks a right prat. I think a half shaved head with hair covering the rest is a pathetic look. A lot of goons followed Beckham with shaved sides with hair on top - whatever will their wedding photos look like - no doubt like those of the 70's when the blokes wore platform shoes and shoulder length hair. They just don't think do they.

The open pleat pocket isn’t in a good place - especially noticible in the plain colour and looks very skimpy in the cut across the chest. Actually the plus girl looked best because the print hid all the bad points.

The open pleat pocket isn’t in a good place - especially noticible in the plain colour and looks very skimpy in the cut across the chest. Actually the plus girl looked best because the print hid all the bad points.
Apparently she can’t get leggings to fit her, and prior to the show was asking Julian if she could take his leggings home with her.
🤔🙄🤣

What a stoooopid haircut J McDonald has. Looks a right prat. I think a half shaved head with hair covering the rest is a pathetic look. A lot of goons followed Beckham with shaved sides with hair on top - whatever will their wedding photos look like - no doubt like those of the 70's when the blokes wore platform shoes and shoulder length hair. They just don't think do they.

Grim.
The pockets were bulging even on Betsey, and that nipplish button on the pocket flap is also unfortunate. I didn't linger to see what other fashion was on offer in the range. Not for me.

Latest posts

Back