JM Home By Julien Macdonald TSV 07/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

His hair - well, I suppose in the rarefied atmosphere of the fashion industry he looks "absolutely daahling" - when in reality he looks a prat.

Mind you, I thought all those male idiots who copied the Peaky Blinder haircut of shaved sides with a thicker top, looked equally stooopid, and (although I'm on no longer an age) I would rather poke sticks in my eyes than be seen out with a bloke who sported that look.

Love Peaky Blinders
Me too!
I do find the violence hard to stomach but the whole drama is so gripping snd involving. They really evoke the period and atmosphere so well.

And it *really* helps that Cillian Murphy is so beautiful 😄

It will be so strange and sad though without Aunt Polly...
Am not sure how they will handle that in new series, or if amazing Helen McCory had filmed any episodes before her untimely death.
Bless her heart. RIP 😞

Me too!
I do find the violence hard to stomach but the whole drama is so gripping snd involving. They really evoke the period and atmosphere so well.

And it *really* helps that Cillian Murphy is so beautiful 😄

It will be so strange and sad though without Aunt Polly...
Am not sure how they will handle that in new series, or if amazing Helen McCory had filmed any episodes before her untimely death.
Bless her heart. RIP 😞
Oh?? A new series? When?

I saw the mum on the bus ohhh 18 months ago...comming from the west end. She did not look like she wanted anyone to recognise her but I did

Lol the Peaky blinders mum
You confused me by saying mum!
Suppose she is Michael’s mum - and matriarch of the family but she is Aunt Pol!

I know Helen McCory didn’t want anyone to know she was ill - I think a lot of close friends didn’t even know - so maybe that’s why she was trying to hide herself a bit on the bus?

Good for her, though, using bus and not a black cab!

Such a sad loss she sounded like such a force of nature - and combined with Damian Lewis!
Heard her on Desert island discs - v interesting life and woman!

I know Helen McCory didn’t want anyone to know she was ill - I think a lot of close friends didn’t even know - so maybe that’s why she was trying to hide herself a bit on the bus?

Such a sad loss she sounded like such a force of nature - and combined with Damian Lewis!
She was a wonderful actress I loved the way when she knew of her illness to tell Damian to find someone else but make sure not to snog anyone at her funeral ☹️

I saw her as Lady Macbeth at The Globe in the mid 90s & although this quote from A Midsummer Night's Dream it described her performance perfectly.

'Though she be but little she is fierce'

Latest posts

Back