JM Home By Julien Macdonald TSV 07/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Reversible Faux Fur Throw in Black, Burgundy, Dusky Pink, Grey or White

Attachments

• dsgdsg.jpg
    dsgdsg.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 103
That looks like the original large heavier weight throws QVC used to do.
With faux fur one side and faux suede the other, before they started with all these smaller lightweight fleeces.

Attachments

• JM TSV 1.jpg
    JM TSV 1.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 166
  • JM TSV 2.jpg
    JM TSV 2.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 163
  • JM TSV 3.jpg
    JM TSV 3.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 164
  • JM TSV 4.jpg
    JM TSV 4.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 156
JM by Julien Macdonald Reversible Faux Fur Throw
Item Number: 815470
QVC Price £49.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £5.95

Glamour comes in many forms, and this elegant reversible throw from JM by Julien Macdonald pays homage to how versatile it can be by showcasing two eye-catching fabrics in one. The first, a sumptuous faux fur with a ridged texture, and the second, a sparkling metallic foil material that catches the light with every turn. Perfect for layering over your bed or sofa, you can snuggle up in style this season with this gorgeous throw - and switch up the look of your decor as often as you like!

Twice the style - Julien Macdonald's designs are renowned for their distinctive look of luxury, so why not make it a double? Lay the throw with the super soft faux fur side up when you want a classic, Old Hollywood-inspired look reminiscent of elegant mink coats, or when you fancy upping the sparkle, flip it over to the metallic foil side for an ultra-modern finish.

Snuggle up - once you get your hands on this throw, we doubt you'll want to let go! It boasts cosiness in abundance, as it's crafted from irresistibly soft fabrics that you can't help but wrap up in, making it the perfect addition to your home this season.

A gorgeous gift - whether they love their cosy homeware or are always on the hunt for something fabulous, your loved ones will be delighted to receive this lovely throw to make their downtime that little bit warmer. It's also something that the whole family can enjoy, so it makes a lovely housewarming present too!

A colour to suit you - choose from five versatile shades that are neutral enough to blend seamlessly into your decor, whatever your style. Go for classic Black, Grey or Off White for a streamlined, elegant look that will match anything, or choose sophisticated Burgundy or feminine Dusky Pink for an understated pop of colour that will really uplift your decor.

• 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C on very gentle cycle
  • Throw (l x w): 200cm x 150cm (78.7" x 59")

Colour options:

• Off White
  • Black
  • Grey
  • Dusky Pink
  • Burgundy

All measurements are approximate

What happened to the slanket?
There's 60 of them in my large container coffee table :D:D

Actually that's a complete lie. There's now only one, oh and the one that smells of Perry (forum pic) that I can't bear to get rid of.

CC

Sad but it always happens in the fickle world of QVC, its been dumped and replaced in Q affections with……
No. You'd look like the hooded claw or the Grim Reaper (and I'm a bit scared of him). 💀

CC

Just saved myself £45 due to their awful website. Wanted the grey throw, but it didn't register putting in the basket, and now it refused to go to Checkout - with a message "ooops there is a problem contact 0800........" stuff it, I didn't want it THAT badly.
Apparently according to Ali Young the website ordering problem that occurred in the last hour, has now been sorted.

JM’s hair! Is that one of his own designs?!
And the hideous waistcoat?!

[On closer inspection, the coloured fabrics are actually beautiful Japanese (or Japanese-inspired) kimono fabrics. think it’s the way he’s patch-worked them into a bulky and unflattering garment I don’t like!]

His hair looks a bit like it’s sprayed on/inspired by Dracula 😉

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back