Joe Remblance joins Crafters TV

Graham

Administrator
Staff member

Crafters TV has appointed Joe Remblance its first lead presenter.

Joe Remblance has joined Newton Aycliffe-based Crafter’s Companion to host the schedule of shows on its channel.

Read More

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Interesting move. I read the title and wondered if his craft might be "cooking", as I always think of him presenting food gadget shows on IW.
youd think that but he has been a presenter on C&C the craft channel from IW for a while

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
youd think that but he has been a presenter on C&C the craft channel from IW for a while
On IW it seems if anyone is any good (decent human too) they get shunted from IW to C&C. Pretty much anyone I used to enjoy watching went there and next thing they were gone entirely! Some have moved on to other craft channels, it's true.

Jazzydrury

VIP Shopper
I agree with the presenters getting shunted to Create and Craft.

Andy Love
Loen Love
Martyn Parker
Dean Wilson

Andderson

It would be nice if they could create their own page in TikTok official application, cause it seems like TikTok gets more and more popularity and it's one of the biggest social networks of nowadays, I think. Would be nice to see some short news there as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
perfectioncts
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks