John Scott Leaving Rocks and Co

A

Administrator

<font size="5" color="#000000" style="background-color: #ffff00"><strong>BREAKING NEWS</strong></font><br /><br />John Scott is to leave Rocks and Co, speaking on his Facebook profile John said:<br /><br /><em>"very very sad......but the time is right for pastures new and exciting fresh challenges.........."</em>

M

Meeshoo

If you ask me that's a career move in the right direction! Brilliant news John. I do hope that you're going onto something exciting and look forward to seeing you on our screens soon.

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Oh, no!!!! John, we're really going to miss having you selling bling on our screens. Pink hours will never be the same again.

Ballerina

VIP Shopper
Hi John,

I just wanted to join others in wishing you all the very best and echoing that you were an asset to Rocks & Co.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a healthy, peaceful & prosperous 2010.

Love Inge xxx

Marble

VIP Shopper
Sad to see John go - he was the best thing about Rocks & Co really. All the best, John

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
The only good thing about Rocks & Co! How the viewing figures will drop without John! A very wise decision though because he's far too talented to be working there. Good luck in whatever you do John xx

~*~Lexxy~*~

my heart is in Kernow...
Hopefully back to This Morning where he belongs.

oooh, i'd completely forgotten about him being on there :mysmilie_81:

he was very good wasn't he? :mysmilie_82:

rebeccab

kunzite convert
Wishing you all the best John, cant wait to see you in action on TJC, hope you,re taking your fab shirts with you xxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durkpolish

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks