John Scott turns his back on Shopping Telly

Graham

Administrator
Staff member
John Scott is turning his back on the world of TV Shopping and is set to compete with the likes of Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Apple TV+.

The John Scott Show will be pay to view when it launches on September 24th at 11am. The show will be Live for 2 Hours every Thursday Morning.

READ MORE

Lilo Lil

VIP Shopper
I find John Scott likeable and amusing to watch - but not that much ...

mediastar

VIP Shopper
I absolutely concur with Lilo Lil! I used to enjoy his chat on the sewing and Pavers channels, but I wouldn't pay to see him ever, I pay enough for my broadband and sky subscriptions before paying to see himself.

Nellykins

I don't know the man as I don't watch the crafting channels but I find this a bit of a cheek and I'm shaking my head at how much he's priced himself for (£10 a month). How can he charge more for just his own show than you would pay for the entire Netflix catalogue of shows and films. He would have been better to set up a free YouTube channel, got a wider audience and monetized the ads. (If you do end up doing this John, I want 10% commission for the idea!)

Turandot

I loved watching him on Rocks , he has a wicked sense of humour but I wouldn’t pay to watch him. Everything is pay per view these days and I am learning to live without.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aiprogram
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks