JPE Fitover Vintage Sunglasses TSV 26/03/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JPE Fitover Vintage Sunglasses with Anti-Glare Coating TSV 26/03/20
Item Number: 184080
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

The Fitover sunglasses from Jonathan Paul Eyewear are designed to be worn over your prescription or reading glasses, contact lenses or on their own, featuring UVA/UVB polarised grey-block protection to help cut glare while retaining the appearance of natural colour definition, plus backside anti-reflective lens coating to help eliminate reflections from your lens. Complete with a cleaning cloth, detachable lanyard and a stylish carrying case, these lightweight and durable frames will bring fashion and function to your day.

For your lifestyle - with glare-blocking technology and full wrap-around styling, these innovative sunglasses are the perfect sunwear solution, whether you're cycling, running or relaxing in the garden.

UVA & UVB protection - offering broad spectrum protection made possible by the polarised Polarvue lenses, these versatile frames are a must-have essential for when the sun is shining.

A clearer view - these state-of-the-art frames are made with scratch-resistant, oleophobic coating specially designed to keep the lenses dirt and smudge-free, giving you an undisturbed view when you need it most.

Six stylish colours - available in a range of colours and prints enhanced with crystal nylon frames, these sunglasses will bring a fashion-forward edge to your look. Choose Tortoise for an eye-catching statement, Blue, Purple or Red for a super cool pop of colour, or pick Satin Black or Grey for a sleek style to suit anyone's taste.

Colour options:

• Tortoise
  • Satin Black
  • Blue
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Grey

Contains:

• 1 x Fitover Sunglasses – fits frames up to (w x h): 14.3cm x 4.3cm (5.6” x 1.7”)
  • 1 x lanyard
  • 1 x carry case
  • 1 x cloth

All measurements are approximate

Sunglasses, sunglasses to hide behind when your stuck inside self distancing or isolating
(y) QVC UK does it again, not learnt anything from the suitcase event

:eek:

More than likely booked as a TSV many many months ago oddly since lockdown the weather is gorgeous.....enjoying a spot of gardening and sun!

it was meant to be Lulu Guinness TSV so this was a last minute change

I tried a pair last year, as spare ones for driving, and I sent them back. They were enormous and looked ridiculous, so I got a second pair of prescription sunglasses in case I lose or break the ones I keep in the car.

Latest posts

Back