JR & The Tweet That Went Horribly WRONG!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pinkpussycat

Meeoow....
Was channel hopping whilst watching a particularly uninspiring tennis match about half an hour ago and caught sight of Miss Piggy in the Kipling hour and became mesmerised by the vile monkeys and her dreadful Max Wall look and carried on watching. Anyway, she enthusiastically launched into reading out some tweets, probably expecting the usual fawning ones from her band of ar$e licking T callers but read out 'Hi Julia, can you give me the item numbah for the bags under your eyes?? Are they from Kipling too??' :eek: Slight shocked pause and she responded with 'Uhm thanks for sending that one in' and carried on reading a few more although noticeably slower. Doesn't anybody in the gallery check these before they are put through to the presenters?? Even I was a bit shocked. :bandit: Heads will roll. :grin:

And no it wasn't from me. :tongue:

****** hell! How embarassing! And that is pretty mean, I think Julia is attractive.

Annoying, but attractive.

What a hoot - wished I'd seen it :hi: Poor Julia - s'pose you've got to take the good with the bad.

Had to happen sooner or later didnt it I didnt see it but it'll be on again in the brekky time repeat. Oops

What really?? That really happened?? OMG! :sad: I feel sorry for her, annoying as she is that must've been awful for her.

That was just really nasty, wasn't it? Seems some people just get off on making other people feel bad.

I'm not the biggest JR fan, but that's pretty mean - someone in the gallery slipped up...deliberately on purpose I wonder?

Well to Miss Piggy's credit she just carried on regardless 'demonstrating' the hideous bags...showing us how to open and close the multitude of zips, how to take things out and put things back in and then take them out again :doh: all riveting stuff. :sleepy: I went back to the tennis.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let that be an end to alll this bl.....dy tweeting and reading out of texts on air - its just BORING and to be honest I AINT interested in what other people think. Its the same with phone ins, I just press the mute button until its over.

I dont see how 'heads will roll' over this, I dont think either the gallery or anyone else can infiltrate presenter's tweets - even JR said she had to put a password in before she could access them, so, as the politicians love to say - Lessons will be Learned !!!!!

Tweets are public so anyone can see what has been tweeter to Julia. I saw it on the repeat and it wasn't that bad as the tweeter had also put "how do you stay awake" after the bags comment. Julia read out the whole thing and carried on like a trooper.

BUT it wasn't as bad as what she gets on here every second Wednesday! And although this forum isn't read live on QVC it is here for anyone to read including Julia. I've said before that if she any sense she won't read this forum because of what's said here. Honest opinions or not.

It may well make them think twice before reading tweets live.

Its really getting on my nerves seeing the presenters with their iPads, is it because QVC have now started selling them

Tweets are public so anyone can see what has been tweeter to Julia. I saw it on the repeat and it wasn't that bad as the tweeter had also put "how do you stay awake" after the bags comment.
Oh really?? :wonder: I didn't hear that bit, how long after the original tweet did that one appear?? Sounds like a bit of damage limitation going on to me. :wink: How-ever I didn't watch the whole show because I already knew how to open and close a bag....and even put things in it!! :dull:

Bless, that wasn't very nice but sounds like she managed it like a pro. I've noticed a few things lately that make me think that the production/direction staff aren't always on the ball.

I thought I had misheard that last night & skipped back to replay. I nearly choked when I realised I had heard it correctly. Poor girl. I'm no lover of her but that was just downright spiteful. I think she did really well to carry on & it goes to show how professional she can be when necessary.

As you say head (s) will roll over that.

Whats next. AY tweeting '' Dear Alison. Please can you advise me when you are going to shut that gobby mouth of yours & let the guest get a word in ?''

All this tweeting is just another example of QVC jumping on a bandwagon that everyone got onto AGGGGEEES ago! And a lot of us got off it again. What will they be into next? Electricity???

oh wish I seen that, anyone know the item of the bag she was showing when she read it out, then we ca look it up on the videos, cheers guys

Latest posts

Back