Judith Williams Beauty TSV 09/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

she’s a ****** good saleswoman, I’ll give her that! I’m about to order the TSV. I’m just about at the end of the Liz Earle TSV,I do need a new moisturiser, so I’ll give it a try. Perhaps I’ll look as smooth and tight as Judith by Christmas lol.
I don't know why but I have never been tempted by her ranges.

I actually caught some of the presentations.

Judith waxing lyrical about the wonderful rare ingredients from one special place on earth. I expected David Attenborough to pop up at any moment telling us about this special place on planet earth.
Yes where was this special place? I couldnt quite make out the name and was trying to see where my Amazon delivery was so missed it.

Ages ago I bought some of her night cream, and it did nothing for me. I put it on at night and it was still on my face in the morning, it felt like gunge. So my money is safe.

Wipes brow! So the Alps if it had been the Himalayas she would have been fighting with Denis from Tweak'd for the special ingredients. Only found high up in the mountains.
And that woman from The Apprentice who makes the face oil. Saira Khan?

Tova is a good example of what happens when cosmetic surgery finally catches up with you. Her teeth don’t fit her mouth any more, so she can’t speak properly, and she seems unable to shut one eye, and unable to open the other one. I do like her though. God knows what all these ‘love island’ etc. Z listers will look like when they get older.

Tova is a good example of what happens when cosmetic surgery finally catches up with you. Her teeth don’t fit her mouth any more, so she can’t speak properly, and she seems unable to shut one eye, and unable to open the other one. I do like her though. God knows what all these ‘love island’ etc. Z listers will look like when they get older.
I will have to try tune in if I see she is on. I just occasionally turn on QVC these days and then rarely last more than 5 minutes, before turning off again.

Latest posts

Back