Judith Williams Beauty TSV 12/08/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have hardly watched QVC recently and have cut right back on purchases this year. However I’ve gone for it, as well as the MB set of 4 hand washes recently. That’s my lot for a while.

I bought the collagen gel from SBC many moons ago, and my skin didn't need as much help back then as it does now lol - I found that it was sticky and sat on the surface of the skin and gave no positive results whatsover. I'm of the belief that you can't turn back the clock with aging through creams. Look after your skin by keeping it clean and moisturised, keep hydrated and lead a healthy lifestyle, that all helps but getting rid of wrinkles and sagging skin requires medical intervention. I'm pretty sure a lot of us can put their hands up to spending so much money on lotions and potions over the years that they could've afforded a procedure of some sort!
I have to say that I still look at the stuff and think "I wonder" and am momentarily tempted, but then come back into the room. I agree also about the heavily botoxed/facelifted "inventors" Joan Rivers/Victoria Principal/Lulu and now JW...who are they trying to kid?
I actually subscribed to Victoria Principal's skincare and it was pretty damned mediocre!

Last edited:
I thought about this, but no, I am sticking to what I know and like.I have just switched back to Liz Earle Superskin which really hydrates my skin and am continuing with Elemis Overnight Matrix.I have used and liked JW Retinol items in the past but these sizes would last me for ever and as I change things around am left with half empty pots which are past their dates.Very wasteful.Interesting info re collagen applied to skin Donna.I have tried the SBC in the past and really did not like, just a sticky film sitting on top of skin.

I thought about this, but no, I am sticking to what I know and like.I have just switched back to Liz Earle Superskin which really hydrates my skin and am continuing with Elemis Overnight Matrix.I have used and liked JW Retinol items in the past but these sizes would last me for ever and as I change things around am left with half empty pots which are past their dates.Very wasteful.Interesting info re collagen applied to skin Donna.I have tried the SBC in the past and really did not like, just a sticky film sitting on top of skin.
Yes I got it in a set many years ago and it was awful. I stick with Elemis PCMC it sinks in and my skin likes it. Boots no 7 upsets my skin dreadfully,Nivea too greasy apart from their Factor 50 face cream,Clarins caused me all sorts of problems but at least I got my money back from them.

Yes I got it in a set many years ago and it was awful. I stick with Elemis PCMC it sinks in and my skin likes it. Boots no 7 upsets my skin dreadfully,Nivea too greasy apart from their Factor 50 face cream,Clarins caused me all sorts of problems but at least I got my money back from them.
What problems did Clarins cause you Lemonpop?
I ask because when I tried some things a while ago, I had breakouts.

Strangely, my skin is not a fan of Clarins skin care. I can use the makeup well foundation. The skincare annoyed my rosacea.

I was given a large sample of one of their facial oils, which was supposed to be for sensitive skin, actually it was dry skin it seems. First time I used it my face was so itchy

Strangely, my skin is not a fan of Clarins skin care. I can use the makeup well foundation. The skincare annoyed my rosacea.

I was given a large sample of one of their facial oils, which was supposed to be for sensitive skin, actually it was dry skin it seems. First time I used it my face was so itchy
Clarins like perf. It's a french 'thing'

Latest posts

Back