Judith Williams Skincare TSV - August 18th

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
i just noticed that there is a Judith Williams Skincare TSV on Tuesday the 18TH of August

BusyLizzie

VIP Shopper
My 'friend' has already told me about this.............:wink2:

Thanks for all your hard work though SCW - you're always busy "behind-the-scenes" and we do appreciate it.

alibeth

Birdy
i just noticed that there is a Judith Williams Skincare TSV on Tuesday the 18TH of August

I only joined recently but have been reading the forum for a while and think it's amazing the way you always manage to come up with the tsvs and offers..and very helpful...thank you:wave2:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
i've heard poor Judith is desperately trying to distance herself from Busy ;)

mariecat

Hey, SCW any chance of a full ingredients list? (appropos of the increasingly clued-up nature of our readership... eg latest Sarah Chapman thread)

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
I only joined recently but have been reading the forum for a while and think it's amazing the way you always manage to come up with the tsvs and offers..and very helpful...thank you:wave2:

you are very welcome

Hey, SCW any chance of a full ingredients list? (appropos of the increasingly clued-up nature of our readership... eg latest Sarah Chapman thread)

thats an intresting request as i`ve never acutally looked but i will give it a go

tuxedokitty

Think you do a great job SCW

And who doesn't make a typo ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digilearningseo
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks