Judith Williams TSV 03/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

More mesmerising/relaxing/whatever (but for me, not buying) hours. Good in lockdown for some, I imagine.

I use some of the Retinol range but when I have gone for other TSVs I never use it up still have some large jars of day creams.

Judith Williams 3 Piece Supersize Retinol Science Collection TSV 03/11/20

120ml Face Serum RRP £38 + post
100ml Day Cream RRP £38 + post
100ml Night Cream RRP £42 + post

Total RRP £120 + post

Attachments

• Judith WIlliams TSV 1.jpg
    Judith WIlliams TSV 1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 153
  • Judith WIlliams TSV 2.jpg
    Judith WIlliams TSV 2.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Judith WIlliams TSV 3.jpg
    Judith WIlliams TSV 3.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 179
  • Judith WIlliams TSV 4.jpg
    Judith WIlliams TSV 4.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 143
I have used these in the past but still have the Day cream unopened as with Retinol products they tell you to use an SPF product during the day.I still like the night cream,but have some & this serum was much better than one I have at the moment which leaves a greasy film.Not buying anymore though.

I like the face serum in the TSV, it's been a supersize or pick of the month in the past and lasts ages. The JW Retinol range has an array of serums in addition to the big serum :

Concentrate
Night Serum
Infusion

Anyone tried these other ones? Any recommendations? I've got the Night Serum and Infusion "booster drops" unopened and wondering which to try next? TIA

I think this looks like the Night serum that was in a previous TSV, judging by the container? I got the Elite Night Serum As a duo with the night cream which I do not like as much, it is heavier and leaves a greasy film, the other absorbed well.

The TSV serum is the "Skinforce" serum which is different to the Night Serum...I'm just not sure in what way these serums differ. I'll have to record a few hours to see if she explains what each one is for. I'm still on my first one of the 120ml "skinforce" one and haven't come close to needing another one. It's a nice light texture, even Mr Akimbo likes it. Plus I ordered the M.Asam TSV on auto delivery so I can't justify buying this TSV. I'm glad our Judith has included the same sized Day and Night creams; I find it mildly irritating if there's a 50ml night cream and a 100ml (or larger) day cream. I use fairly equal quantities of each.
It's a pretty good set of basics without masks or cleansers to pad out the RRP to TSV price comparison.

I've not tried JW's retinol. Is it any good?

I've used one of The Ordinary's retinols but after having a few arrive with a broken dropper I gave up.

I started Olay's purple pot last week. I bought it when on offer for £15. I woke up with such smooth-textured skin after using it for one night that I'm a convert for that alone. My OH has nicked it off me and after a few uses, his normally rough-looking skin is glowing.

I can't find the retinol percentage anywhere, though, and that's annoying me despite it showing results.

I liked and felt I got results with JW Retinol range but over time I think your skin probably reaches its optimum level with a product, then I give it a rest & try something else.I was wondering about the Olay one.

I've not tried JW's retinol. Is it any good?

I've used one of The Ordinary's retinols but after having a few arrive with a broken dropper I gave up.

I started Olay's purple pot last week. I bought it when on offer for £15. I woke up with such smooth-textured skin after using it for one night that I'm a convert for that alone. My OH has nicked it off me and after a few uses, his normally rough-looking skin is glowing.

I can't find the retinol percentage anywhere, though, and that's annoying me despite it showing results.
Had a look, but could only find this in a review online.
“Question:
What strenth of retinol is in the night cream?
Answer:
Olay won't provide this information as they say it's a proprietary formulation. It's quite disappointing as most other competitors do provide percentages which allows consumers to make an informed decision on which retinol cream is best for them. Afterall, the preferred method of introducing retinol into your skincare regime is to start at lower percentage to build up some tolerance and work your way up. “

Judith Williams 3 Piece Supersize Targeted Retinol Collection

SIngle

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £2.95

Discover a trio of super-sized skincare from the lauded Retinol Science range by Judith Williams, featuring Day Cream, Night Cream and Serum to help target visible signs of ageing and promote a smoother, more refined skin appearance. Treat yourself to anti-ageing must-haves with this superb Judith Williams edit.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this three-piece collection individually, directly from the Judith Williams website you'd pay £118. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £41.98, plus P&P, you're saving £73.07.

Science meets nature - this collection combines the power of retinol with a unique combination of herbal actives. The range is suitable for all skin types, but particularly for mature skin showing visible signs of ageing.

Take care with SPF - retinol-based skincare can increase skin sensitivity to UV rays, so we recommend always using an additional SPF product in your morning skincare routine.

Stay stocked up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and we'll send you this collection once more in 90 days' time, at this excellent Today's Special Value price.

Contains:

• 1 x Retinol Science Skin Force Serum (120ml; supersize) - gentle yet effective and developed to help target visible signs of ageing, this lightweight serum adds a boost of hydration without leaving a heavy residue
  • 1 x Retinol Science Elite Day Cream (100ml; supersize) - this hydrating day cream is infused with retinol and herbal extracts, and works to help target visible signs of premature ageing, while also deeply moisturising your complexion for a more luminous effect
  • 1 x Retinol Science Elite Night Cream (100ml; supersize) - a rich and sumptuous evening moisture treatment that helps give skin a more plumped up appearance while you sleep. Enriched with retinol and herbal extracts

ml for ml

“*A great saving: If you were to buy this three-piece collection individually, directly from the Judith Williams website you'd pay £118. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £41.98, plus P&P, you're saving £73.07. “

Retinol Science Skin Force Serum (120ml; supersize) - RRP £38 direct cost £14.47
Retinol Science Elite Day Cream (100ml; supersize) - RRP £38 direct cost £14.47
Retinol Science Elite Night Cream (100ml; supersize) - RRP £42 direct cost £15.99

Total RRP £118 (Thanks SCW for RRP prices) cost £44.93 incl p&p used in calculations

Latest posts

Back