Total RRP £175 + post

Attachments

• JW TSV 1.jpg
    JW TSV 1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 161
  • JW TSV 2.jpg
    JW TSV 2.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 162
I didn’t much like the consistency of the face cream ,rather sticky imo, so not for me.

Judith Williams Life Long Beauty 4 Piece Collection
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Bring Life Long Beauty to your skincare routine with this four-piece collection from Judith Williams. Boasting a complete skincare regimen that's perfectly formulated for mature complexions, this expert collection features brand new and currently only available at QVC Grand Cru Rose Serum, supersize Ultra Lift Face Cream and Ultra Lift Eye Cream, as well as Neck & Decollete Cream, which will all work together to treat every inch of your skin with their smoothing, softening formulas. Reveal a radiant, youthful-looking complexion with Judith Williams.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Judith Williams you’d pay £175. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £131.07.
Developed for mature skin - the Life Long Beauty collection has been specially developed to suit the needs of mature complexions. It places focus on imparting your skin with rich moisture, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines while lending your complexion a more radiant and youthful look.
In with the new - introducing brand new Grand Cru Rose Serum, specially designed to renew the feel of mature skin with its soothing, silky formula. Concentrated with a powerful combination of seven active rose ingredients, this luxurious serum will work to finish your skin with a firmer, smoother feel that's full of radiance.
Your complete regimen - this four-piece collection provides everything you need for a full skincare routine, each formula working to target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as delivering deep hydration and a gorgeous glow to your skin. Simply add your favourite cleanser and you've got a complete day-to-night skincare ritual!
Targeted care - different areas of your complexion need different types of care, which is why this collection boasts formulas specially created for each of them. The serum and face cream deliver all-over treatment for your skin, while the creams formulated for your delicate eye area and neck and decollete will work to give your skin targeted care so you can reap maximum benefits.
Contains:
  • 1 x Life Long Beauty Grand Cru Rose Serum (100ml) - brand new and currently only available at QVC, this delicate, silky serum is infused with a powerful combination of seven active rose ingredients, and works to firm, smooth and brighten the look of your complexion
  • 1 x Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Face Cream (80ml; supersize) - designed to suit the needs of mature skin, this rich face cream works to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other tell-tale signs of premature ageing, for skin that looks visibly more youthful. Blended with rose extract, a high-quality soya complex and boasts a heavenly scent
  • 1 x Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Eye Cream (30ml; supersize) - specially formulated for mature skin, this creamy, highly concentrated formula works to firm and smooth the look and feel of your delicate eye area, tightening its appearance for a youthful look you'll love. Enriched with vegetable squalene derived from olive oil
  • 1 x Life Long Beauty Neck & Decollete Cream (100ml) - a moisturising cream that works to help reduce the visible signs of premature ageing in the neck and decollete area, helping your skin to appear smooth, firm and revitalised. Enriched with a soya complex with soya isoflavones and vegetable squalene from olive oil, plus shea butter, rice bran oil and milk thistle

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Judith Williams you’d pay £175

100ml Grand Cru Rose Serum RRP £49 cost £12.30
100ml Neck & Decolletage Cream RRP £32 cost £8.03
30ml Ultra Lift Eye Cream RRP £46 cost £11.55
80ml Ultra Lift Face Cream RRP £48 cost £12.05

Total RRP £175 cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

I watched some of the hour, thinking I might give JW a whirl. I felt Judith was battling against the tide of Alison rabbiting on about how long they’ve stocked this range and other irrelevancies. I really didn’t find out what it might do for me. Judith was polite and smiley but normally she’s allowed to explain a lot more. They both seemed more enthusiastic about other items in the hour.
Does anyone use the lifelong range and is it any good for ‘mature’ skin?🫢

I used the purple Judith Williams collection extensively many many years ago ( had to Google images to recall the name - Phytomineral) but haven’t been impressed by the Retinol collection.

I think I might or might not purchased the LLB collection. If I did it certainly didn’t register.

However I have been very very pleased with the Korres White Pine Serum-in-Moisturizer (almost at the end of the 100 ml jar) and the M Asam Vino Gold (finished the 200ml tub and on to my second one now)

Might have tried this but not on easy pay so I haven't. I really do think TSVs should either be free postage or on 3 easy pays. I'm sure more people would buy.

CC

Latest posts

Back