Judith Williams TSV 25/08/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Judith's products but not all this lifting stuff. Eye lid lift? Good grief, no thanks. How many eye creams can one human use in a lifetime? With so many creams available for so many body parts, the after-bath/shower ritual becomes like a jigsaw puzzle or moisturising by numbers.

I like Judith's products but not all this lifting stuff. Eye lid lift? Good grief, no thanks. How many eye creams can one human use in a lifetime? With so many creams available for so many body parts, the after-bath/shower ritual becomes like a jigsaw puzzle or moisturising by numbers.
I did too, when she first came, her products were good and the price was great, but recently Judith looks so plasticky and unnatural . I do not think much about products sold by people who look as if they had far too much work done on their faces.

Attachments

• JW TSV 1.jpg
    JW TSV 1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 108
Judith Williams Dermaperfect 4 Piece Collection
Item Number: 246008
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.96
P&P £3.95

Shake up your whole skincare routine with a little help from Judith Williams' expert DermaPerfect Collection. Boasting four brand-new formulas for a complete skincare regime, your whole face is covered from cleanser to eye cream with this set, helping you achieve a more youthful-looking complexion every day. Working to firm, lift and plump your skin, DermaPerfect is your key to beautiful skin.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Judith Williams you’d pay £130. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £45.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £80.09.

Discover DermaPerfect – a brand-new collection from Judith Williams, DermaPerfect aims to deliver the latest technology to your skin for a youth-boosted look that appears lifted and firmed. Created in Hollywood in collaboration with leading LA cosmetician Doctor Ed Armamento, this innovative skincare range works in as little as 15 minutes to fight the visible signs of ageing.

Your whole complexion covered – featuring Cleansing Mousse, Liquid Lifting Face Cream, Eye Lid Lift and Golden-Tech Lifting Mask, this collection addresses every part of your complexion, making it easy to discover the benefits of the DermaPerfect range with a whole new routine. They're sure to become beloved staples in your skincare arsenal!

All brand new – we love bringing you fresh new formulas you might not have tried yet, so we're extra excited to bring you a collection filled with only new launches! Everything in this set is hot off the press, so you really can give your regime a new boost.

Stay stocked up – if you love Judith Williams – or fabulous formulas that help you achieve powerful anti-ageing results – you're going to want to get a second dose of this amazing collection, all at today's incredible value. Simply select the Auto Delivery option to receive the same set twice more every 90 days!

Contains:

• 1 x DermaPerfect AHA Solution Cleansing Mousse (150ml) – a hydrating, delicate cleansing formula that works to effortlessly remove make-up, impurities and excess oils from your skin. Foams into a soft texture and enriched with gentle AHAs, working to deeply cleanse pores and leave your skin feeling purified and radiant
  • 1 x DermaPerfect Liquid Lifting Face Cream (100ml) – formulated using two plant-based active ingredients from the paracress plant, this moisturising face cream works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • 1 x DermaPerfect Golden-Tech Lifting Mask (100ml) – a deeply hydrating mask that works to revitalise the skin with moisture, giving your complexion a plumped-up look and helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • 1 x DermaPerfect Eye Lid Lift (20ml) – formulated with 360-degree peptides, this innovative formula works to hydrate your delicate eye area, while working to reduce the visible signs of ageing for more youthful, brighter-looking skin

Stay stocked up – if you love Judith Williams – or fabulous formulas that help you achieve powerful anti-ageing results – you're going to want to get a second dose of this amazing collection, all at today's incredible value. Simply select the Auto Delivery option to receive the same set twice more every 90 days!

Contains:

• 1 x DermaPerfect AHA Solution Cleansing Mousse (150ml) RRP £25 + post
  • 1 x DermaPerfect Liquid Lifting Face Cream (100ml) RRP £44 + post
  • 1 x DermaPerfect Golden-Tech Lifting Mask (100ml) RRP £32 + post
  • 1 x DermaPerfect Eye Lid Lift (20ml) RRP £29 + post

Total RRP £130 + post

Many beauty brands are guilty of this. When in reality its one vat of lotion/cream /serum with a few added ingredients tweaked to give the marketing people carte blanche to way lyrical about the 'new' eyecream/moisturiser/neck cream etc etc.

I like to use eye cream even though a lot of people say you don’t need one, but my problem isn’t dark circles or puffiness but dryness so I may go for the Korres TSV as I know this will be very moisturising 😃

• 1 x DermaPerfect Eye Lid Lift (20ml) – formulated with 360-degree peptides, this innovative formula works to hydrate your delicate eye area, while working to reduce the visible signs of ageing for more youthful, brighter-looking skin

Interesting that the product is called a Eye Lid Lift but the blurb after it says nothing about making lids took lifted.
Presumably because it can’t and won’t.
If I thought there was a product out there that would lift my increasingly hooded lids, I’d be first in line. But short of surgery or those little plasticky things for a temporary improvement, I doubt very much there is.

I don't know if its just me but face products last me for many many months. A moisturiser a good one will see me through 8 months sometimes more if its 50ml. 2 well balanced TSV's with a proper routine would easily last me a year.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Judith Williams you’d pay £130. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £45.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £80.09.

1 x DermaPerfect AHA Solution Cleansing Mousse (150ml) RRP £25 cost £9.60
1 x DermaPerfect Liquid Lifting Face Cream (100ml) RRP £44 cost £16.89
1 x DermaPerfect Golden-Tech Lifting Mask (100ml) RRP £32 cost £12.29
1 x DermaPerfect Eye Lid Lift (20ml) RRP £29 cost £11.13

Total £130 cost £49.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I just flicked over in time to hear Judith announce that she hasn’t had Botox while trying to force her eleven lines to appear. Honestly, born yesterday or what! I’m starting to wonder about her lips as well. Judith is an impressive multi talented woman but it’s just wrong to try to get people to part with their cash this way.
Who is the presenter?

JW might be telling the truth when she says she hasn’t had Botox, but that doesn’t mean that she’s not had cosmetic surgery, or other procedures! No one of her age is that smooth and plumped up.

Latest posts

Back