Judith Williams TSV 3.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Judith Williams TSV 4.jpg
    Judith Williams TSV 4.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 149
  • Judith Williams TSV 5.jpg
    Judith Williams TSV 5.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 151
Has anyone used the Life Long range before? I’d be interested in hearing what your thoughts are. I usually use high end products but I’m about to run out of my usual face oil and eye cream, so this collection has caught my eye.

Has anyone used the Life Long range before? I’d be interested in hearing what your thoughts are. I usually use high end products but I’m about to run out of my usual face oil and eye cream, so this collection has caught my eye.

I've used pink (Life Long), orange (Vit C), purple (phen something), green (stem cell), white (beauty spa or professional) ranges of JW. I can't say one really gives me excitement or results. The containers are usually mega huge and find that a bit off putting. Just think if it's 150ml face cream how many times your stuck your fingers in there and the germs!!!!

The oil is OK but, it is not pure rose oil and that is the way I understand it to be sold. Its OK but I finished mine on my nails.

I've not used the Collagen (a royalish blue) or Retinol (burgundy but sometimes pink) ranges so can't comment on those.

I don't mind fragrance in skincare if it is there for a purpose but find from memory each range is highly fragranced and too much for me.

The Life Long (pink) cleansing balm I found to be yukky greasy. Cleansing balms are the only product I've made a close analysis of. And from I think it was 8 I tried it was at best 7th. That was over 2 years ago so I can't recall accurately.

Would I buy JW brand? No, nothing I've used was that WOW to me. Unfortunately I find JW very clever with her sales patter and have to take great care as she could make me buy ever single thing. I'm getting better but find she tempts me probably about the most of all sales staff.

I have always been very underwhelmed by the Lifelong Beauty range.They are such large sizes I never get through them, the last bottle of the Rose oil I had to throw away because the smell was awful, it had probably ‘gone off’.
I have used the Retinol range and that is the only one I have re-purchased especially the night cream and serum.

I am always sceptical of someone selling anti aging products that has had sooo much work done on their face, I've seen Judith on QVC with her face so frozen she could barely articulate a word.

Having said that I tried LLB, it made no difference but it was really highly perfumed, I've also tried her retinol range, and it resulted in a dry flaky patch on my face and I don't have particularly sensitive or reactive skin.

I liked the rose oil and used it as my night oil, not as a serum. I also liked the neck and eye creams. I did find the moisturiser to be very sticky so not a favourite for sure, but useable I guess. I didn’t get to the bottom of the tub. The set I had also had a sort of gel type serum which I thought was awful.

I must resist this. I still have the royal blue set from the last TSV unused in the stash.

That moisturiser tub is very ugly isn’t it?

Judith Williams 4 Piece Life Long Beauty Collection TSV 07/01/21

100ml Neck & Decollete Cream RRP £26 + post
30ml Ultra Lift Eye Cream RRP £46 + post
100ml Rose Oil RRP £75 + post
120ml Laser Tech Tightening Face Cream RRP £42 + post

Total RRP is £189 + post
'laser tech':ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I liked the rose oil and used it as my night oil, not as a serum. I also liked the neck and eye creams. I did find the moisturiser to be very sticky so not a favourite for sure, but useable I guess. I didn’t get to the bottom of the tub. The set I had also had a sort of gel type serum which I thought was awful.

I must resist this. I still have the royal blue set from the last TSV unused in the stash.

That moisturiser tub is very ugly isn’t it?
Unless you love fragranced products, I'd dodge this.

It'd probs be nice used on the body......

Judith Williams Life Long Beauty 4 Piece Laser Lift Collection
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

This four-piece collection from Judith Williams features a selection of products from her lauded Life Long Beauty range, including new Laser Tech Tightening Face Cream to help promote a smoother, more toned-looking complexion, plus Rose Oil, Neck & Decolletage Cream and Ultra Lift Eye Cream. Treat yourself to a complete anti-ageing skincare regime with the help of this comprehensive Judith Williams set.

Your new skincare saviour - the Laser Tech Tightening Face Cream is the newest product in this iconic line, and boasts a formula developed with Natural Tightening Complex. It helps to reduce the look of visible signs of ageing, including fine lines, wrinkles and uneven texture.

Discover the range - ideal for tired, lacklustre skin, the Life Long Beauty range has been specially developed to suit the needs of mature complexions. It places focus on imparting your skin with rich moisture, as well as using extracts including shea butter and almond oil, plus aromatic rose essence, taken from Rose Centifolia which is cultivated in Grasse, France for Judith Williams.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and we'll send you this collection twice more every 60 days, at this excellent Today's Special Value price.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Life Long Beauty Laser Tech Tightening Face Cream (120ml; full size) - rich and sumptuous, this luxurious moisturiser has been created to help firm, tone and add radiance to your complexion. Contains with vitamin E
  • 1 x Life Long Beauty Neck & Decollete Cream (100ml; full size) - formulated with superior soya complex with soya isoflavones and vegetable squalane from olive oil, this hero product works to counteract visible signs of premature aging in the neck and decollete area, and helps make your skin appear smooth, firm and revitalised
  • 1 x Life Long Beauty Rose Oil (100ml; supersize) - this lightweight yet deeply hydrating oil has been developed to help moisturise your complexion and give skin a smooth, velvety feel, while working to tackle the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Infused with co-enzyme Q10
  • 1 x Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Eye Cream (30ml; supersize) - a velvety eye cream formulated to help soothe and hydrate the delicate skin around your eye area, while promoting a visibly lifted and bright-eyed effect. Enriched with rose water and vitamin E
How to use:
Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Eye Cream:

• Apply gently with your ring finger to the under and upper-eye area
  • Life Long Beauty Neck & Decollete Cream:
  • Smooth over your neck, chest and decollete in light, upward strokes
Life Long Beauty Laser Tech Tightening Face Cream:

• After applying eye cream and serum, smooth this face cream over your skin in light, upward strokes
Life Long Beauty Rose Oil:

• Apply a small amount after your moisturiser to help lock in hydration
  • Especially beneficial for dry, sensitive skin and ideal for use during cold weather

ml for ml

https://judithwilliams.co.uk/blogs/news/go-big-or-go-home-this-january

NEW Life Long Beauty Laser Tech Tightening Face Cream (120ml; full size) - RRP £42 cost £9.76
Life Long Beauty Neck & Decollete Cream (100ml; full size) - RRP £26 cost £6.05
Life Long Beauty Rose Oil (100ml; supersize) - RRP £75 cost £17.43
Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Eye Cream (30ml; supersize) - RRP £46 cost £10.69

Total RRP £189 cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thank you SCW for RRP prices, appreciated.

Natural Tightening Complex? First cousin to Gatineau’s youth molecule perhaps? They must spend more on the advertising bods who dream this stuff up than on the very moderate ingredients. Unless of course it’s sourced from the dawn droppings of the female crow on the 29th February in which case I’ll be ordering in bulk.

I don't know about anti-ageing but Olay's retinol cream is making my skin look smoother and brighter. I'm also loving M&S's own eye cream that was in their beauty box.

I persuaded Mr AE to try it one evening and actually did a double-take of him the following morning. His skin looked a lot fresher and brighter. He's since started using it without me nagging him to try it as he says he likes the way it makes his skin feel.

I've tried many times to palm products I don't like off to him but this is the first time he's pinched something I like! He's lucky it's frequently on offer at half price.

I don't know about anti-ageing but Olay's retinol cream is making my skin look smoother and brighter. I'm also loving M&S's own eye cream that was in their beauty box.

I persuaded Mr AE to try it one evening and actually did a double-take of him the following morning. His skin looked a lot fresher and brighter. He's since started using it without me nagging him to try it as he says he likes the way it makes his skin feel.

I've tried many times to palm products I don't like off to him but this is the first time he's pinched something I like! He's lucky it's frequently on offer at half price.
Link pls? Is this a night or day product?

Latest posts

Back