Judith Williams very strange woman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Biaggi and Flint what a combination. Awful!
My two worst presenters left, thankfully. Kathy Tayler and Sara Griffiths. Initially I liked both, but they became, to my eyes and ears, rude, aggressive and domineering. Totally unwatchable for me. I would avoid such ill-behaved people in life, so wouldn’t seek them out on tv.

I used to buy all of JW products when they first came out and they were really good IMO. Some of them, the rose oil, diamond neck cream were outstanding. I bought all the very good value TSVs and was happy. Then they weren't that good and the price started rising and I stopped buying. Maybe the products changed, maybe my skin changed but it's now not a brand I go for.

I don't mind Judith though. She's either getting work done or she has extremely good genes - or both.

CC

Everything else aside, I caught a glimpse of her yesterday, and if people think they can get a face like hers with her potions, they must be deluded. Like others who have their name on the product, she is her own 'marketing tool' (Abbi Cleve the exception), so has to present herself in the best way in order to shift her product. She has also 'softened' her look with the hair colour highlights, away from the even more ageing raven hair which she sported for many years.

Her face looks like that of a mannequin - smooth, waxen, and unreal. I would love to see her without all the heavy eye make up and foundation. That's why I used to love the Stacy demonstrations (YBF), she would start with a naked face and then build up her make up, showing you how to do it step by step.
I don’t know how she’s got he cheek to promote these products when she has obviously got a ‘plastic’ face. She may speak nicely but it’s all lies imo.

£180 million!!!!!!! Nice work if you can get it. Isn't she married to Nigella's ex though? Maybe he's the money behind it.

CC
She is and Nigella's well shut of him😀👌

Just reading that Trinny Woodall made £180 MILLION during lockdown!

Another porky pie advert since she is botoxed to the eyeballs yet it’s all about “the product”
She pops up on Facebook and oh boy close up is not good. There was nothing wrong with her face to begin with! Tall,slim and confident these slebs don't realise what they have!

With any company its all about marketing - the product is secondary. QVC presenters are more concerned with how to pay, where to find them, how to communicate, and less time is spent on the actual product.

Trinny's past career helped with the access to all the marketing agencies - but most of all to her partner Charles Saatchi - one time top Advertising agencies in the world. Enough said.

Ruthless however, doesn't need outside marketing for her millions. She just has to 'front' and be the 'face' of another QVC fashion line, alongside all their other 'inhouse' lines.

Another porky pie advert since she is botoxed to the eyeballs yet it’s all about “the product”
She never denies having had work done. Her brand started as a makeup range so it really doesn't matter whether she's had work done or not. She's now branched into skincare and whether someone has had work done or not they still need to use skincare products.

I’ve just been looking for the article. I found one that says her company is valued at £180m…….which is I think different to her making £180m?

How Trinny made £180m DURING LOCKDOWN​

In 2017, Trinny Woodall was struggling to afford her mortgage, now her beauty company is worth millions…

This is the headline of the article I was referring to.

She was known for the fashion thing Trinny and Suzanne, people complained about her grabbing the model's boobs and ass on live TV.

Then a few years later wave the magic wand and because she knows so many of the right people such as Caroline Hirons and of course her very rich boyfriend. She is able to launch a makeup line, which becomes a massive success. Now, the endless ****** TV ads pushing the little pots of makeup. The shine on her face in the ads, low flying aircraft should land thinking landing lights.

Latest posts

Back