Julia looking for the small

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Twinkle

Registered Shopper
Just flicked over to hear Julia saying she was wearing the medium but was looking for the small...........I wish she wouldn't keep going on about her size.....:mysmilie_51:

We all know that she rabbits on about her "dancer feet" being the reason that she wears those awful toe posts summer and winter only relieved by EMU. Yet yesterday during the Eek show she was asking Alison R to get her a pair of shoes in a size 4. AR then showed us the shoes which were white leather brogues which would be the very last type of shoes for dancer feet.

A load of who shot John missy just as your chest in a size small.

Julia's size small and her dancer's feet are becoming a bit of a running joke.

Most sensible thing to do for someone like her on the size small front is to take her best size (between a medium and a large) and stick a size small label in it... only problem is that would be misleading for the audience. Instead we get treated to polyester stretched to its limits in order to pander to her delusion. I have no doubt there was a time when Julia was a size small. That time is not now.

There needs to be an unfortunate accident with those toe-post sandals. There must be other shoes which will suit her gnarly feet* which don't look ludicrous? * Well groomed but not well-shaped.

Haven't had the pleasure to seeing Miss J today was she wearing her painters overalls again? She had them on yesterday those hideous white trousers she looked as if she was dressed for a spot of decorating.

Haven't had the pleasure to seeing Miss J today was she wearing her painters overalls again? She had them on yesterday those hideous white trousers she looked as if she was dressed for a spot of decorating.

Not today. She was wearing black trousers......without the toe posts.

Maybe Julia does the "small" thing on purpose, just to get our goats. In QVC fashion there IS a huge difference in sizes. I'm a small in Kim & Co, a medium in Nina Leonard and a large in Isaac Mizrahi, then an extra small in Together and Susan Graver. So maybe Julia DOES fit into a small in some ranges. However, many times I have thought "Ye Gods, size up, please". I've also said that about Cate Bandell from Nina Leonard and I think she has sized up and looks so much better for it.

Are Julia's toe posts any worse than those white wedges that DF wears??

CC

Maybe Julia does the "small" thing on purpose, just to get our goats. In QVC fashion there IS a huge difference in sizes. I'm a small in Kim & Co, a medium in Nina Leonard and a large in Isaac Mizrahi, then an extra small in Together and Susan Graver. So maybe Julia DOES fit into a small in some ranges. However, many times I have thought "Ye Gods, size up, please". I've also said that about Cate Bandell from Nina Leonard and I think she has sized up and looks so much better for it.

CC

No worse - exactly as bad as each other. Out-dated and invariably inappropriate footwear that does nothing for the overall picture they present. There must absolutely be alternatives which are comfortable for any foot issues yet don't look ridiculous on.

CC

Those white wedges are the worst. As for Julia's size small, she's always going to be a small, regardless. I notice that DF varies between a 12 and 14-16 high street, depending on the day, and has been known to ask a model 'oh, you're a 12 high street, aren't you..?" only for the model to go: "um, no I'm a 8-10".

I have seen DF and I would say 16 which she does at times admit to. As for JR I would say 12 - 14. The bosses at QVC should insist that presenters state their real size and if they are not comfortable doing so they should not share their size with us at all.

Some people see TV presenters as role models.Talking about sizes is always an area of sensitivity.I couldn't give a s***whether she wears a size 0 or a size 50 but some viewers might feel inadequate about their size when she keeps on about being what she isn't. Most of us know the variation in size in clothes depending on brand so we can all wear the smaller in certain brands. As usual it's a case of 'look at me'.

I don't care two hoots about other people's sizes. Be happy in your own skin. I have been size 18 and size 8. Not to body shame JR - she looks great but QVC small must be pretty generous if she is always in small. I am currently size 10 and it is difficult to size clothes for me on the telly

See she is growing her her again its really long. I think it would look better shoulder length and easier to cope with been curly and thick.

Even before DF returned from the desert wastes of obscurity, it was a running topic on here about her toe-posts and leggings, but she's now getting caught up quickly with those awful white wedges.

They've all got foibles......

Julia - toeposts, obsessed with size small
Clare - tinkywinky voice
Ali K- constant referrals to grandkids, verbal diarrhoea
Kathy - daughters wedding
Chuntley - hair obsession
Sara G - listening to her own voice
Chloe - white stilletoes with skinny jeans (under her heel for God's sake)
Jill F - luvs everything, another with hair issues

I'm sure you'll all add more..........

Even before DF returned from the desert wastes of obscurity, it was a running topic on here about her toe-posts and leggings, but she's now getting caught up quickly with those awful white wedges.

They've all got foibles......

Julia - toeposts, obsessed with size small
Clare - tinkywinky voice
Ali K- constant referrals to grandkids, verbal diarrhoea
Kathy - daughters wedding
Chuntley - hair obsession
Sara G - listening to her own voice
Chloe - white stilletoes with skinny jeans (under her heel for God's sake)
Jill F - luvs everything, another with hair issues

I'm sure you'll all add more..........

Jill F - luvs everythinK!

14054127_10208964718827808_1965720148819234578_n.jpg
She looks huge in this.

Latest posts

Back