Julia looks FAB

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She's looking grand. Hair is sleek and glossy, top looks lovely. Good work JR! :nod:

She does look lovely, I think her hair is a lighter colour as well which is generally more flattering as one gets older.

She does look lovely, I think her hair is a lighter colour as well which is generally more flattering as one gets older.

Yeah agree with this for sure, I've just taken my hair back to brown from black. I didn't think it would make any difference but it gives me a healthier complexion. Trying to get back to my natural colour these days (which to be honest is getting pretty grey!).

I think she fancies herself as a Pippa Middleton clone!! :giggle: A much older one of course ... but yes she does look fab tonight. Best I've seen her look for ages!

Yes, I agree, her hair is looking very nice. Straighter more groomed hair, sleek and shinny versus frizzy wins every time! :sun:

Well it seems JR is upsetting folk on the QVC FB page , A hoo-hah has broken out after JR on the B&W show last night was "Rude" about Childminders , It seems that "her" Childminder asked to borrow her "Dancing Couple" Brooch and Simon asked her if she had brought her one? and apparently she answered in a tone of voice that "She was only a Childminder".

One thing confuses me though , I thought Daniel & Sophie are in their early 20s , Surely that don't need a Childminder to look after them? Can someone enlighten me please..

Someone posted this "i have phoned customer service to complain even they were unhappy but whether or not they do anything i wont hold my breath it upsets me because so many people help out with childcare paid or unpaid and they are so under valued it was the tone of her voice and the sneer that upset me most"

Last edited:
Well it seems JR is upsetting folk on the QVC FB page , A hoo-hah has broken out after JR on the B&W show last night was "Rude" about Childminders , It seems that "her" Childminder asked to borrow her "Dancing Couple" Brooch and Simon asked her if she had brought her one? and apparently she answered in a tone of voice that "She was only a Childminder".

Maybe Julia's reply just came out wrong, that brooch is £75 I think and that's a lot of money for a present.

BTW her hair does look to be in much better condition but I'm not sure about the colour.

I heard her say it and I knew some people would get upset. I wouldn't buy my childminder a present for £75.00 either. She only has to breathe and some people get upset.

I am not JR's biggest fan, but I have to say that the comment was probably meant as a joke. I also wouldn't pay that much for a gift for someone unless they were pretty special!

This must be a record for a JR thread. Nearly 2 days and no one has said anything horrid.
Have I tempted fate?

Latest posts

Back