Julia Looks really nice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

brenny

Registered Shopper
I thnk that Julias look tonight is really good , the dress fits well dosnt emphasise her chest and she looks relaxed in it , Anyone else agree ?

The dress is okay but it does not suit her shape. I feel you have to be slim to carry of that dress.

Think it would have looked better covering her knees....but at least she's got rid of the toe-post mules!

Yes she has replaced the toe post mules with boots in summer!!!

Its not so much the length but the fact that he condition in that dress is to a good look. I thought she did pilates?

I can't make up my mind.

I don't think theres many women of her age that could carry that look off.In some respects,maybe the dress could do with being a bit longer and the boots too - but she does have very good skin tone - and a rock chick kinda look tonight!

I can't make up my mind.

I don't think theres many women of her age that could carry that look off.In some respects,maybe the dress could do with being a bit longer and the boots too - but she does have very good skin tone - and a rock chick kinda look tonight!

I dont feel that age has anything to do with imho. Its all down to your condition . You can get somwone young who is in bad shape who would not look good wearing that, and a older person in excellent shape could. all to do with your condition I feel.

Her dress is lovely, just a tad short imo. I also like her hair.thmbs up

If she had the legs for it it would look nice at that length but in my view she hasnt.

i agree with you brenny julia does look nice and she has lovely legs and arms and obviuosly nice face,hair and colouring.
she is a lttle wide at the girth but yes she looks nice tonight and she looks happy.
go jules!:hi::hi:

I think that she was wearing the same dress that my friend has, the Ronni Nicole shutter dress. I thought she looked good in it and has the confidence to carry it off.

I think that she was wearing the same dress that my friend has, the Ronni Nicole shutter dress. I thought she looked good in it and has the confidence to carry it off.

not referring to julia...
...having the confidence to carry sth off doesn't necessarily mean that one looks good. often the case might be that one looks no so good, yet is so delusional?! :wave2:

...having the confidence to carry sth off doesn't necessarily mean that one looks good. often the case might be that one looks no so good, yet is so delusional?! :wave2:

Blimey WS I just read the previous post and was just about to type just what you wrote as thats just what I think too, and then spotted yours!

Thats so true I have seen ladies out at night looking terrible and they are so confident and have convinced themselves that they look good, this confidence thing can be so powerful that it even convinces others that they look good but the reality is something else.

I stand corrected:sad: from where I'm hiding behind the sofa.:hi:

I stand corrected:sad: from where I'm hiding behind the sofa.:hi:

oh, no, didn't mean for that to happen!!:cheeky::sad:

and then, there are people like Harald...they can wear anything and it doesn't matter or make a difference!!:sun:

oh, no, didn't mean for that to happen!!:cheeky::sad:

and then, there are people like Harald...they can wear anything and it doesn't matter or make a difference!!:sun:

:heart::heart: my beloved is enough to get me out from behind the sofa:heart::heart: :happy::happy::happy:

Latest posts

Back