Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You're a lovely person because you always write kind comments about her & Ms Flint. Julia's said many times that she's 5'4" which is average height for a British woman. It may be that she hasn't measured her height since turning 60, I did & was cheesed off to see that I had lost an inch.

There was a time that whenever she appeared with Kim M. she emphasised that she was five foot four and a HALF, a full half inch more than Kim!

There was a time that whenever she appeared with Kim M. she emphasised that she was five foot four and a HALF, a full half inch more than Kim!
That sums her up. Nearly always said with a flick of the hair & "Only joking" for good measure

Didn't she break her foot?
She had an operation to strengthen her ankle that was weakened by polio.

I always liked Julia, and I still think she is a good , watchable presenter, but I agree that her behaviour has changed over the last year or so. She seems too full of herself, and too over confident. Has anyone listened to her reading her books on Facebook ? What’s the verdict?

I always liked Julia, and I still think she is a good , watchable presenter, but I agree that her behaviour has changed over the last year or so. She seems too full of herself, and too over confident. Has anyone listened to her reading her books on Facebook ? What’s the verdict?
I think she's been like that for a lot longer than the last year or so; she's called herself the Q's Queen Bee for years & long before the move from Marco Polo House in 2012 was defo full of herself when she wrote her autobiography a year after that.

I think it all came to a head when she became an author, prior to that she managed to hide it and of course she was a genuine small/medium so didn’t look like the laughingstock she became

I think Ruthie should invite her on This Morning to discuss her autobiography. Would put JK nose out!

top looks nice on her but those awful Max Wall leggings and trainers are dreadful
Agree, she looked very nice from the waist up but when you've a big top half you just don't wear leggings and clumpy footwear. You look like a box on stilts with crates at your feet.

CC (adjusting my prom dress as I sit down to watch the football - not)

Here she is, trying on her Christmas outfit :
35C2BD2B-9E0C-4513-9547-14B04EAAB40F.jpeg

That fake laugh she does, just after she’s insulted someone, with a sharp intake of breath at the end followed with “anyway” just comes across as rude, intimidating and most of all jealous of the younger guest presenter, the presenters can get away with anything at QVC, Julia Roberts though, the Queen of QVC, she can get away with anything, then a load more on top knowing her job is secure, that’s why her true personality comes out and she doesn’t give a toss how offensive she is, and that’s why she can come on air looking a sight, I mean who’s going to tell her? It’s Queen Julia. 😳

As I’ve said before, it’s her hand waving that gets on my nerves. Affectation to the max.

Latest posts

Back